Munich Automobiles Presents Its BMW Car Care Services for 5 Series

TeamMunichAuto

Trusted Sponsor
Dear BMW Owners,

We are proud to introduce a revolutionary new way of protecting your BMW's paintwork for years to come. It's revolutionary technology allows protection that comes with a 60 month warranty!* Yes, 5 years from the date of 1st application. Exo nano composite coating. Hard wearing stain resistant, deep wet-look gloss coating. Scientifically proven to be the benchmark for long term gloss and colour stability. UV, bird droppings, scratch and dirt resistant.

That's great news for all the white BMW out there that turn a yellow hue because of exposure to sunlight at open air car parks all over Singapore. And more importantly, it works on Matte paint work whilst maintaining the Matte sheen. It also allows the easier maintenance and cleaning of the paintwork, even Matte paint work.

Other options available include:

Clear Vision Glass Option - G1 deposition coating resists and repels dirt, rain and bugs. Dramatically improves visibility in all conditions making wet weather driving both safer and less tiring. It will provide a permanent Rain X effect with a warranty of 24 months on all windows and side mirrors. The raindrops will just bead and glide off, maintaining that clear vision always.

Wheel Armour Option - C5 uses a unique chemical bond which means it lasts at least 10 times longer than regular coatings. C5 is the most effective coating in repelling dirt and brake dust making rim cleaning significantly easier.

Fabric Nanocoat Option - Wine, coffee etc, simply rolls off the surface and can be wiped away with a damp cloth with zero staining. L1 coats each fibre individually which means the texture of the fabric remains unaffected and allowing fabric to 'breathe'.

Ultimate Leather Option - L1 works on any leather to retain moisture level in leather and prevent both dye and oils contaminating the finish. L1 treated leather seats stay looking factory fresh with the minimum levels of maintenance needed.

Call 6566 7666 or email [email protected] for your appointment now!
[/SIZE]

*Warranty Terms & Conditions:
1) Every year on the anniversary of its 1st application. A inspection will be done and restitution will made as necessary.
2) Main warranty condition is that the vehicle be groomed by Certified Grooming Centres or by the Mobile Grooming teams at least 2 times annually.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Munich Automobiles Presents Its BMW Car Care Services for 5 Series

Dear BMW 5 Series Owners,

Munich Automobiles is proud to announce the commencement of our BMW Car Care Spa Services. Treat your BMW to high-quality BMW Premium Car Care products & services. All Car Care products are optimally tailored to care for the valuable materials in your BMW and clean them gently clean while offering powerful protection. Whether interior or exterior, rims or glass – you can always rely on the stringent quality standards at BMW to provide the best results.

We are also proud to introduce a revolutionary new way of protecting your BMW's paintwork for years to come. It's revolutionary technology allows protection that comes with a 60 month warranty!* Yes, 5 years from the date of 1st application It is stain, acid and UV resistant. That's great news for all the white BMW out there that turn a yellow hue because of exposure to sunlight at open air car parks all over Singapore. And more importantly, it works on Matte paint work whilst maintaining the Matte sheen. It also allows the easier maintenance and cleaning of the paintwork, even Matte paint work.

Apply MA-PPS on the windows, it will provide a permanent Rain X effect for 24 months. The raindrops will just bead and glide off, maintaining that clear vision always.

Tired of cleaning brake dust off your rims all the time, need to use specially formulated rim cleaners? Not any more, apply the MA-PPS on your rims and simply wash away the brake dust with water.

And now for a limited period only and exclusively for BMW-SG Members, all MA-PPS Packages are at 50% OFF with every sign up of the 4 BMW Car Care Package. Call 6566 7666 or email [email protected] for your appointment now!

1) Every year on the anniversary of its 1st application. A inspection will be done and restitution will made as necessary.
2) Main warranty condition is that the vehicle be groomed by Certified Grooming Centres or by the Mobile Grooming teams of last 4 times annually.

MA,
The package price includes paint protection, rims and windows (ie, the whole external car)? Thanks

ngalan;939000 said:
MA,
The package price includes paint protection, rims and windows (ie, the whole external car)? Thanks

Dear ngalan,

50% PPS promotion is for the car exterior, the rims and windows are a separate package.

After years of DIYing and using my own elbow grease, I decided to take a break and let others do the work. I signed up for the Car Care and PPS package from MA and this is the end result :)

The acid test (pun intended) is of course what happens a few months down the road with my work place and home not having sheltered carparks. The MA license plate holder added at least 100bhp to my humble ride :shakemyb:

Last edited by a moderator:

After years of DIYing and using my own elbow grease, I decided to take a break and let others do the work. I signed up for the Car Care and PPS package from MA and this is the end result :)

The acid test (pun intended) is of course what happens a few months down the road with my work place and home not having sheltered carparks. The MA license plate holder added at least 100bhp to my humble ride :shakemyb:

View attachment 46251View attachment 46252View attachment 46253View attachment 46254View attachment 46255View attachment 46256View attachment 46257

so how much for an f10?

horrible;943819 said:
so how much for an f10?

Dear Horrible,

Its at the promotional rate of $374.50 inclusive of GST with a take up of the 4 session grooming package.

Dear Hendra,

How much extra for the windows and rims?

Also appreciate if you could elaborate more about the rims protection.

Thank you.

jamier9;945897 said:
Dear Hendra,

How much extra for the windows and rims?

Also appreciate if you could elaborate more about the rims protection.

Thank you.

If you take both the windows and the rims it would be a $321 inclusive of GST package. Taken as a single separate option, it will be $214 inclusive of GST each.

The rims protection would be a product known as wheel armour that has a unique chemical bond that last ten times more than regular coatings. It is effective in repelling dirt and brake dust making rim cleaning significantly easier.

Please let me know if you have any other queries.

Hendra,

Thank you.

How long will the rims protection last once applied?

Munich Automobiles is proud to announce the commencement of our BMW Car Care Spa Services. Treat your BMW to high-quality BMW Premium Car Care products & services. All Car Care products are optimally tailored to care for the valuable materials in your BMW and clean them gently clean while offering powerful protection. Whether interior or exterior, rims or glass – you can always rely on the stringent quality standards at BMW to provide the best results.

We are also proud to introduce a revolutionary new way of protecting your BMW's paintwork for years to come. It's revolutionary technology allows protection that comes with a 60 month warranty!* Yes, 5 years from the date of 1st application It is stain, acid and UV resistant. That's great news for all the white BMW out there that turn a yellow hue because of exposure to sunlight at open air car parks all over Singapore. And more importantly, it works on Matte paint work whilst maintaining the Matte sheen. It also allows the easier maintenance and cleaning of the paintwork, even Matte paint work.

Apply MA-PPS on the windows, it will provide a permanent Rain X effect for 24 months. The raindrops will just bead and glide off, maintaining that clear vision always.

Tired of cleaning brake dust off your rims all the time, need to use specially formulated rim cleaners? Not any more, apply the MA-PPS on your rims and simply wash away the brake dust with water.

And now for a limited period only and exclusively for BMW-SG Members, all MA-PPS Packages are at 50% OFF with every sign up of the 4 BMW Car Care Package. Call 6566 7666 or email [email protected] for your appointment now!

2) Main warranty condition is that the vehicle be groomed by Certified Grooming Centres or by the Mobile Grooming teams of last 4 times annually.

M-Nut;945900 said:
If you take both the windows and the rims it would be a $321 inclusive of GST package. Taken as a single separate option, it will be $214 inclusive of GST each.

The rims protection would be a product known as wheel armour that has a unique chemical bond that last ten times more than regular coatings. It is effective in repelling dirt and brake dust making rim cleaning significantly easier.

Please let me know if you have any other queries.

Hi Hendra. So for the rim protection alone is $214. How effective is this ? I have been "con" to buy some spray foam, apply onto rims and claimed it repel brake dust like what you mentioned. But after two days, my rims were as dirty as before, no diff. No matter how shine your car is, the dirty rims really spoilt my mood. As usual, I still need to get a pail of water and wash it. Can you convince me your product ??? If I still need to wash like I use to do, then ..... Pls advice.

Not sure how effective is the rim protection because I didn't ask. I was considering it initially, but decided not to bother because a) my gunmetal rims help to mask the brake dust :thumbsup: b) I am pretty sure I will get kerb rash at some point (and true enough, I just kenna a minor one), so that amount spent on the rim protection will just add to my pain :slaphead:

Now if the wheel armour protects the rims from kerb rash, that would be a different story and I would probably do it

So far the PPS has been great after the recent 3-4 days of rain. It definitely makes washing easier and faster... doesn't take too long to dry if you scoop water and pour on the car as the last step (instead of just spraying). IMHO, the best and more fun way to dry your car after washing is to take the car for a spin... the water just glide off it and you are only left with a few droplets to clear :dance:

Andrew68;948608 said:
Hi Hendra. So for the rim protection alone is $214. How effective is this ? I have been "con" to buy some spray foam, apply onto rims and claimed it repel brake dust like what you mentioned. But after two days, my rims were as dirty as before, no diff. No matter how shine your car is, the dirty rims really spoilt my mood. As usual, I still need to get a pail of water and wash it. Can you convince me your product ??? If I still need to wash like I use to do, then ..... Pls advice.

jamier9;946200 said:
Hendra,

Thank you.

How long will the rims protection last once applied?

Dear jamier9,

The rim protection should last 2 years.

Andrew68;948608 said:

Dear Andrew68,

How about this? We coat only one of your rims in the wheel armour coating for you to ascertain its efficacy. If you are fully satisfied than come back and take up the package for the other 3 rims.

mojoe;948722 said:
Not sure how effective is the rim protection because I didn't ask. I was considering it initially, but decided not to bother because a) my gunmetal rims help to mask the brake dust :thumbsup: b) I am pretty sure I will get kerb rash at some point (and true enough, I just kenna a minor one), so that amount spent on the rim protection will just add to my pain :slaphead:

Now if the wheel armour protects the rims from kerb rash, that would be a different story and I would probably do it

So far the PPS has been great after the recent 3-4 days of rain. It definitely makes washing easier and faster... doesn't take too long to dry if you scoop water and pour on the car as the last step (instead of just spraying). IMHO, the best and more fun way to dry your car after washing is to take the car for a spin... the water just glide off it and you are only left with a few droplets to clear :dance:

Dear mojoe,

Yes, it would be great if it did protect 100% against kerb rash.

That method of drying is exactly why I PPS my car too!

Glad you are are enjoying the PPS.

M-Nut;948756 said:
Dear Andrew68,

How about this? We coat only one of your rims in the wheel armour coating for you to ascertain its efficacy. If you are fully satisfied than come back and take up the package for the other 3 rims.

Sounds good. When can I go over ?? How long does it takes ?

M-Nut;948756 said:
Dear Andrew68,

Sounds good. When can I go over ?? How long does it takes ?

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nhacaiabc8bot

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back