Music Thread - Trance

dash

I listen to trance a lot, and this thread is inspired by golilok asking what music we put in the deck while cruising at night.

the usual names come to mind,

Armin Van Buuren (I have almost a complete set of his A State Of Trance series! )
Tietso ... what can u say about this man...brilliant!!
Above & Beyond
Blank & Jones
Ferry Corsten
ATB
Paul van Dyke
Chicane

and many more....

Trance music - especially uplifting pieces, always do the trick for me.
I hope to share music I love with like minded people, so please feel free to add on, there will definitely be some that I've not heard of yet.

Re: Music Thread - Trance

used to listen to loud trance music whilst driving in my ICE MPV, but stock bmw set up CMI, i juz listen to radio, reception not bad tho.... class 95 most of the time.....

I know Desmond well.actually, when andally was missing.....he listen wo meng ti every min.

hey Drk! we share liking for same genre of music!
haha. i also have almost the complete set of ajunabeats too!! ;)

when 91.3 had Jason Chow on the helm, and they were wkrz91.3, their music was nice for a change. cheesy techno, and i especially love it when Jason Chow spins trance music.
subsequently, he moved upstairs, Jensen Ho was great too. i knew Jensen personally. he is a fellow Liverpool fanatic too!

too bad 91.3 plays music like all other stations now.
but thank God for podcasts and internet radio! ;)

sszone;821945 said:
Try lush 99.5, not bad
Normally I listen off the "digitally imported" website, big range of dance music to choose from

yeah. i have that app on my mobile phone, and i hook it up to my car whenever i need a good trance fix!! ;)

woot!

dash....why are u indulging in all these dance music in the middle of the nite???
we feel your pain, we know u cannot sleep, playing dance music to escape from it all.
back of your mind, its still crying out loud "andally!!! Andally!!!"
u take care.....boomz boomz boomz boomzzzzzz

there's an ABOVE & BEYOND set i think FRI/SAT on 91.3. at night
infected mushrooms quite hardcore too

dash;821939 said:
hey Drk! we share liking for same genre of music!
haha. i also have almost the complete set of ajunabeats too!! ;)

when 91.3 had Jason Chow on the helm, and they were wkrz91.3, their music was nice for a change. cheesy techno, and i especially love it when Jason Chow spins trance music.
subsequently, he moved upstairs, Jensen Ho was great too. i knew Jensen personally. he is a fellow Liverpool fanatic too!

too bad 91.3 plays music like all other stations now.
but thank God for podcasts and internet radio! ;)

Oh yes bro, but I must say the base of such music lovers are getting larger in Asia and Spore. I used to think trance is too euphoric and melodic perhaps due to the heavy influence from the Euro DJs. Then A&B came along in the last few years and Armin got into the same groove so everything sounds better to my ears. Or maybe I'm getting older who knows.. lol. Tiesto and Corsten are legends but they don't host their regular radio shows, even if they do, it is usually 1 level more underground than Armin stuff. I actually caught Tiesto once in Ibiza many years ago... sublime, he definitely has the skills and he is still sticking to it.

I was actually more of a prog house junkie. Between 2000 to 2010, prog house was exploding. Kinda miss those days, lovely memories.

BT26;821982 said:
there's an ABOVE & BEYOND set i think FRI/SAT on 91.3. at night
infected mushrooms quite hardcore too

These days I just get my feeds from torrents. Trance around the world (A&B), A State of Trance (Armin v b), Essential Mix (Pete Tong) etc.

too bad the trance trend has died a bit in sg. XMMs al like RnB Hiphop more

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back