My F30 Mod today

Re: My F30 Mod today

P3 gauge is good but I wun go for it, first I'm not interested to see the boost for a conti unless I changed the setup extensively, 2nd u need wiring and tapping of boost hose, which might have a warranty issue (unless urs is PI).

For the amt they charged for such a small gauge, I dunno if I have the time to watch or use it on the go hahahahhahaa seriously I think that's quite a waste of $ unless u got nothing else to spend on and the mod bug's biting :D:D:D

Seraphblade;858769 said:
About the same leh... haha... At first I tot way cheaper, until I read "LEFT AND RIGHT SIDE SOLD SEPARATELY"

Means price gotta x 2?

US webby wise, all gearings in LHD only, dun order wrongly! A reliable source might be Aussie or UK tho.

If u wanna wait, they would have such flowing out soon, stocks r tight for now.

But seriously a good buy, I prefer the dry carbon feel than the wet ones, u gotta c it in person to appreciate what M Performance had designed! :inlove:

tortoise;859094 said:
US webby wise, all gearings in LHD only, dun order wrongly! A reliable source might be Aussie or UK tho.

If u wanna wait, they would have such flowing out soon, stocks r tight for now.

But seriously a good buy, I prefer the dry carbon feel than the wet ones, u gotta c it in person to appreciate what M Performance had designed! :inlove:

when can we molest yours? :D

Seraphblade;858769 said:
About the same leh... haha... At first I tot way cheaper, until I read "LEFT AND RIGHT SIDE SOLD SEPARATELY"

Means price gotta x 2?

lol... US$104 & US$129.90.. not much diff US$26.00... but the idea to buy from US is to save cost, and it doesn't really matter where you buy from? so can save is save lor, else just buy from local stokist, not much diff also, and can get it immediately :D

kon;859130 said:
when can we molest yours? :D

would the one on the second fl of PML still be avalable for a feel ?

The last time they price it 17K more from stock price.

tomcat;859309 said:
would the one on the second fl of PML still be avalable for a feel ?

The last time they price it 17K more from stock price.

Its still there, the red unit u mean? Saw it just now when I was there

Bro tortoise remm to buy 3440 or 0344 Tomm : ) thumbs up for X1 !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tortoise;859356 said:
Its still there, the red unit u mean? Saw it just now when I was there

Sat morning must go early 7-early 8-early to molest RED PML CF

Growler;859387 said:
Bro tortoise remm to buy 3440 or 0344 Tomm : ) thumbs up for X1 !

That X1 sucks totally!!!!!!!! :wtf:

tortoise;859086 said:
If u guys wanna save money or dun wan spare set of front grill, I got the oem ones from the F30 335 as I've swapped the black ones in. U can borrow mine to do your stickers w/o much down time (except install/dismantle). PM me if u wan.

Anyway the M Performance panels are bought from Munich, u might wanna try PML also to compare prices. Make sure u ask them on their service charges cos I was charged a ridiculous sum for the grill install. Hence I DIY the panels directly than to let ppl rip me off kekekek

u poor thing....right animanian?
u ppl too kind :p

There is some "knocking" sound in the suspension area when going through hump. They have identified the sound and now troubleshooting exact cause. :shakehea:
And yes mine is a F30.

Ok bro, hope they solve yr problem. Mine also at PML for some other issues as well : (

tortoise;858333 said:
seb033;857232 said:
Its better to explain face to face than to type in here. But looks at the parts connectors before u commence DIY and its quite easy to know how to dismantle and fix them :lol:

Bro Tortise, is it difficult to install the gear shift cover? I am collecting mine from Munich this saturday.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ee88mincom

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back