My F30 Mod today

Re: My F30 Mod today

simville;860438 said:
Waiting for bell & bracket to come ....

I saw a white f30 with blackedout grills near great world last weekend and I thought it was you hahaha the number plate was 777* couldn't see it well....

nope, thats not my number plate. mine is 82*9. My office is near to great world too, often lunch at Great world during weekdays. Are you near great world too?

I stay 10mins walk away from gwc, always headed to there for dinner! And the bong tongkee over there...

creampuff;860436 said:
Looks like quite a lot of problem with f30. Anybody changed brakes yet for f30?

Had a gearbox problem on mine which was fixed.

Just changed out my brakes for m performance kit together with the m performance exhaust

3D Design has new body kt for the F30!
3D Design BMW 3-Series F30 Body Kit | Motorward
f301q.jpg

By simville at 2012-07-25
f302c.jpg

By simville at 2012-07-25

Bro 340driver was it the torque converter emitting noises for your 335? The noise is like macham when you crushing dead leaves like that? Not loud but can hear in basement carparks.I was told that the sound i'm experiencing was coming from the TC and they are fixing it now : (

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
Growler;860571 said:
Bro 340driver was it the torque converter emitting noises for your 335? The noise is like macham when you crushing dead leaves like that? Not loud but can hear in basement carparks.I was told that the sound i'm experiencing was coming from the TC and they are fixing it now : (

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi, nope mine was worse whole gearbox had to be replaced. Was reporting a clutch overheat.

Bernie66;860322 said:
Totally agree! I was given a X1 today as a loaner too:shoot:

1. Motion sickness
2. Power deficiency
3. Bored to death with the radio or whatever u call it
4. Rushing PML to deliver my ride tomorrow, gonna kiss the 355 deeps tmrw when I c it :inlove:

Bernie66;860384 said:
There is some "knocking" sound in the suspension area when going through hump. They have identified the sound and now troubleshooting exact cause. :shakehea:
And yes mine is a F30.

They said they cant find the noise I encountered but have oiled up my linkages. See hows the test results tmrw morning.

Prob they wanna change foc M suspension for me when the stuff is in whahahahhahaaa :D:D:D

simville;860430 said:
tortoise;858333 said:
Bro Tortise, is it difficult to install the gear shift cover? I am collecting mine from Munich this saturday.

SUPER EASY!!!! Remove black cover with the P R N D and unscrew (there's a new part that comes along in the gear shift set) then cover is just pry off easily. Then bolt on and screw it back, stick the new M cover over and viola! :inlove:

creampuff;860436 said:
Looks like quite a lot of problem with f30. Anybody changed brakes yet for f30?

Gonna change to Brembo GT, heard fm my workshop its avail liao, now checking 355mm sets kekekekee and the rear can upgrade as well since its on hand brake woooohooooo :inlove::inlove::inlove:

creampuff;860454 said:
I stay 10mins walk away from gwc, always headed to there for dinner! And the bong tongkee over there...

Bak Kut Teh @ Zion Rd GTG le whahahahhahaa :D:D:D

tortoise;861005 said:
Gonna change to Brembo GT, heard fm my workshop its avail liao, now checking 355mm sets kekekekee and the rear can upgrade as well since its on hand brake woooohooooo :inlove::inlove::inlove:

355mm mus clear with 20" rims?

340driver;860467 said:
Had a gearbox problem on mine which was fixed.

Just changed out my brakes for m performance kit together with the m performance exhaust

Gearbox issue!!!! WTF is the quality about???

Anyway is the M performance certified with LTA yet? Is yours the N20 or N55?

DAN7788;861011 said:
355mm mus clear with 20" rims?

no need, 18"more than enuff. I'm on 19" now but might go 18" if tracking so might as well stay on 355. Bigger might be better in braking but is heavier also, might not be always better if not worse :D

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ee88mincom

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back