My Feedback on Obit and UUC Pulley

Thanks for the FR!

But I have a budget which is 1K max.... So I am torn which way to go:
1) Obit only
or
2) UUC Pulley + K&N + Good sparks

Many say go for (2) first... I wonder which one gives more noticeable difference first.

Bros here, quick recommendation pls given my budget.

wilman2772 said:
Paiseh Kelver! I still OTing........sorri bro......

ACboy! Here's a pic of E39 with the M5 shadow nose grill.....

GRILL_BMW_E39_9703_BLACK_04.jpg

How??

'Clan Master'
Wil, thanks for the order. Let me know when its here, looks like I'm the 1st e39 to have it har? On the subject of orbit, felt a few flat spot on the low end, just went back to retune, now much better.

JHLim said:
Thanks for the FR!

But I have a budget which is 1K max.... So I am torn which way to go:
1) Obit only
or
2) UUC Pulley + K&N + Good sparks

Many say go for (2) first... I wonder which one gives more noticeable difference first.

Bros here, quick recommendation pls given my budget.
go for number 2 first.

Pulley first. Cos it will not void your warranty.

Later you want more power, then Obit. Risk voiding your warranty.

Spark plug ... slight better throttle response.

For me, I did all at one go. MaituLiao!

galant1688 said:
Pulley first. Cos it will not void your warranty.

Later you want more power, then Obit. Risk voiding your warranty.

Spark plug ... slight better throttle response.

For me, I did all at one go. MaituLiao!

Bro as long as some mods(including bodykits or rims) are done to ur car n are nt from PML. They will void ur warranty! :(

calvin,
wah... u sound very happy after obit ler. now, whats next ?

Next is to remove the front lip :laughlik: :wavey:

R300EMY, congrats on the mods..now u better save money for a better brake liao or else your can't stop.

yo tripleM thankx!!!! waiting for my GruppeM to come in n then will take out all brakes ....(fast car why need to brake....if brake why wan it fast!!!) :screwedu: haha....stop tempting me u bad guys!!!! really dunno should be happy or sad..to know u guys....happy=mods sad=MONEY!!!
haha

r300emy said:
yo tripleM thankx!!!! waiting for my GruppeM to come in n then will take out all brakes ....(fast car why need to brake....if brake why wan it fast!!!) :screwedu: haha....stop tempting me u bad guys!!!! really dunno should be happy or sad..to know u guys....happy=mods sad=MONEY!!!
haha

dude... thats a totally irresponsible talk... when u go fast u need to stop fast... singapore got lotsa small mei mei and lau boa boa on the road...

when u got more whaoooo>>>> u need more whaoooo<<<<<

:laughing:

haha.....geoff remember wat i told u that day...going to be the 1st Z4 without brakes mah... :thumbsup:

Of course r300emy is kidding.

But i agree with Geoff. And it does make sense.

We're responsible drivers. Have our fun but be safe as well.

Awrite la! But den ah..if put OBIT n change pulley...need better brakes liao ah? U mean the stock E46 brakes cannot liao ah? How deep into moddin we tokin abt?

very deep!!!! err...like bedok reservior :roll:

how deep is bedok reservoir?

Hahaha.. i mean, what kind of upgrades to the brakes are we lookin at if we do the pulley n obit mod?

Nuke said:
how deep is bedok reservoir?

Hahaha.. i mean, what kind of upgrades to the brakes are we lookin at if we do the pulley n obit mod?

Bro, i think u have been mislead by these pple over here about the "impressive" gains of pullies and Obit. :lol:

These mods do not give u 3 Billion bHP nor such great improvement such that u need brake enhancement! Your brakes are sufficient! :thumbsup: Unless u want to FI the car and brake replacement then becomes an option!

And for the rest who are satisfied with Obit, pls don't "gong ziao wei" until newbies blur hor!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cheers! :thumbsup:

Yah, dun any how post hor!! Best is dun mod your cars!!

Go buy EVO or REX if want a faster car!! M3 is also good!!

:whattheh:

'The Great White'

wilman2772 said:
Yah, dun any how post hor!!
:whattheh:

'The Great White'

Yah! Listen to your mod master!! Don't anyhow say... newbie blur... even I blur!!

Pullies + Obit + GruppeM = bigger brakes!! :lol: :lol: :lol: U guys damn funny!

nor such great improvement such that u need brake enhancement! Your brakes are sufficient! :thumbsup: Unless u want to FI the car and brake replacement then becomes an option!

emmm.... that mean those with BBK all with SuperCharger ? :screwedu: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Wil, u buay sui lar...

Azrielsc said:
Pullies + Obit + GruppeM = bigger brakes!! :lol: :lol: :lol: U guys damn funny!

Bro... As I have mentioned in other thread, Natural Aspiriated(NA) cars will not have much gains.

Like said... if you can get 20bhp gains after pulley, mapping, CAI, lighten wheels, etc... is considered very good liao and I would reckon its max out.

Unless displacement is increased or force induction is introduced. Then its a different ball game.

If one can effort to upgrade to BBK, all the better cos braking distance is shorten. Especially useful on track.
Of course one must weigh the neccessity, is it overkill, etc...

Chill bro...

Of course, if can afford, why not?

I'm worried here is that even though we love to mod our cars, we must take into consideration the reasoning behind the mods that we do. We must always remember that there will be newbies reading our threads for information about modding our cars and we must be responsible in the way that we present our info.

Sure, the more hardcore or the laojiaos would be able to sift through the friendly jokes and banter to distill info about the mentioned mods, but what about the newbies? They may be misled into doing mods that they may regret later.

Remember, we must "weigh the neccessity, is it overkill, etc..." like what WT said.

Just some friendly thoughts. :wavey:

PS: Cal, kanasai... twist my advice! Don't friend u! :)

Azrielsc said:
PS: Cal, kanasai... twist my advice! Don't friend u! :)

life is so short after seeing the Tsunami disaster :verysad: . let's appreciate what u have now, simi dun friend u... still kids ah ? :laughlik:

Actually I need BBK, but no money to get one. just drive slow will do. like what "kuay ong" said : my 318iA feel like 330iA now hahaaa

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
win88win88me

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back