My Feedback on Obit and UUC Pulley

calvin said:
like what "kuay ong" said : my 318iA feel like 330iA now hahaaa

hahahahaha!! change to 15", he will say like "M3" hahahahaha! :lol:

galant1688 said:
Ok! FR after OBIT for 2 weeks on 320i.

- FC defintely gone lower. Really surprised!! Maybe because I do not need to fully depress the pedal anymore.
- Ride is smoother and quieter. No more roaring sound effect (happens from stationary to acclerate)
- low torque throttle respond immediate
- mid/high torque also improves. Gear change at 6500 RPM. Ha Ha Ha

VERDICT: GO FOR IT!!! NO REGRETS!!! UNLESS YOU KIASU... WAIT UNTIL 1/3 OF THE BMW POPULATION HAVE OBIT THEN YOU DECIDE TO OBIT.

Hi Galant1688,

While I must admit that the Obit does give better response and torque but I am getting very concern with the high FC after installing it. I am surprised you get lower FC than standard as mine's going from 14.2 L/100km to 18.5L/100km!!! I am going back to Bernand to get him to see if that's anything that he can do to lower the FC but if not, I may remove the Obit as it's way too high. That's more than a 3.0 litre comsumption I believed. I was able to it above 200km mark with half tank but now I can only get about 155km.

Ok I did my Pulleys + Filter + Spark plugs over the long weekend and here is my feedback....

Did notice that pedal feel was a little bit more responsive and seems "lighter".... but only marginal to me. Definitely not those kick-ass "whoa this is imazing !" you should expect from a $400+$200 mod. At least I tell myself that.... Maybe my ass not so responsive and perhaps I was expecting a little more before the mod. I personally feel it is only in the low-end that you feel a little more torque only.

But nonetheless, I can say that I am not too dissapointed or not too overly excited given the fact I did not spend that much and my fuel consumption was in not way affected.
Dissappointed ? > No.. because did not spend much
Performance > So-so. What more you want consider $400 spent?

Just my newbie opinions...

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jun88pcom

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back