• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

my M3 for sale

m3magic

Core Group Members
After 3 years of passionate relationship with my M, it’s now time for me to move on and look for a new love. Feels sad but nevertheless, people tell me I should try something new in my life. So, just put up the car with AutoInc Sports.

http://www.autoincsports.com/bmw/M3/BMW red.htm

Any forumers really keen and serious please feel free to call or PM me directly.

The car goes "as-is", no stripping or selling off any parts separately (except the ICE).

Ngee-Seng
9639-4319

Re: my M3 for sale

rex7_vtec said:
Free bump for a very neat ride...... Sad to see it go.....

You can buy it wor.:cloud9:

Just saw your ride getting washed at the Steven's Road Exit yesterday or today. What's next?

m3magic,

Sweet ride there! I always have this notion that you're driving a phoenix yellow specimen.

OT --> I know you did the BMW Fahrer training in Germany last year. I'm itching to attend but would like more details if possible. I seemed to have lost the website I googled some time back. Would appreciate if you can direct me to right avenue. Thanks ;)

Brandons said:
m3magic,

Sweet ride there! I always have this notion that you're driving a phoenix yellow specimen.

OT --> I know you did the BMW Fahrer training in Germany last year. I'm itching to attend but would like more details if possible. I seemed to have lost the website I googled some time back. Would appreciate if you can direct me to right avenue. Thanks ;)

Nah .... my M has always been Steel Grey from the day I took delivery.

Here is the link to BMW Driver Training, good luck.

http://www.bmw.de/uk/services/Fahrertraining/Trainingswelt/Bmw_M/index.html

Let me reply for him since i was with him yesterday and remembered some of the details...

It's 80k mileage but that apply to the chassis only hurhurhur....

Anyway like the rest say, sad to see it go. It's probably one of the best representation of the M3 around..

Some of the freebies that is going along

CSL Rims (so u will be getting 8 rims in all ! )
GPS
AP Racing brakes
New Paint work

damn it looks real good

i wish i have spare 200000 dollars laying somewhere in my closet...

sad to see it go... but one must move on in life somehow... so what is next???

piggyboyz said:
Let me reply for him since i was with him yesterday and remembered some of the details...

It's 80k mileage but that apply to the chassis only hurhurhur....

Anyway like the rest say, sad to see it go. It's probably one of the best representation of the M3 around..

Some of the freebies that is going along

CSL Rims (so u will be getting 8 rims in all ! )
GPS
AP Racing brakes
New Paint work
So when you taking over the car?

Hi NS

I too - just parted company with my M3

Sad - but looking for something new. What's your new ride going to be ??

OT - met DJ Goh + family in China last week on the same tour. Had a great time with them.

Hi Mystic

Yeah, it was really great to spend all that time speaking to you about cars. Made me (1) realised that while I was MIA, I have missed this wonderful BMWSG forum, and (2) want to change car again. Barsket! :)

See you around.

The Mixmaster

hi just a comment, i guess you got the dealer to do consignment right? actually it may be better for you to throw an ad yourself. I was actually keen on the 735 and the M5 that they had and i belive still have, well when i called a few times they came up with all kinds of question and even wanted me to confirm the price b4 i can i even view the car..gave them my number but they never got back to me.generally was put off by thier approach, in the end i just bought my current ride. just my 2 cents, no intention to 'flame' the dealer, guess its the way they fend off unwanted attention. cheers

Hi everyone,
Thanks for your kind words. I have not decided what to get next, will wait until I sell off my M than start to consider.

diablo: thanks for your feedback on Autoinc, in fact I did told them I may put an ad myself. I guess their string of questions is to screen for genuine interested buyers before calling the owner to arrange for viewing and test drive. In any case, I am in no real hurry, maybe will put up an ad myself if they show no results next couple weekends, see how first.

BTW, the M5 belongs to Leslie who is also a member here, the car was exported to NZ last month liao.

NS, i saw the advert on the papers..they say mileage is 30,000?

Hi m3magic,say to hear that you are parting with your car. If you do consider parting with your accessories like bbk or csl's, pl do pm me your offers. Thanks

Hi m3magic,

If you don't mind me asking, why did you change the engine and was your M purchased through PML?

Thanks

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
new88_juki85
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back