My Mod Diary Compiled....

FiftyFive

The term "Modding car" is a bad bad thing. Some even call it a virus!

Many a times, you spend hours sitting at the workshop, the tinter, the painter & audio shop blah blah blah... the list goes on. The hours, blood (a bit), sweat, tears and of course the moolahs involved all seems ridiculous when you sit down and reflect. But hey! Ya know what? I really enjoyed myself despite the occasional shortcomings. Therefore, here is a photo compilation of the mods that I have done over the last 2 years ( I think )... :yummie:

Many thanks to the friendly and "very encouraging" forummers... BVO (Bernard, Wee & the boys) for the work & maintanence... Angie of Yew Lip for the paint... and the many bros with the 'lobangs'!

1st up... 19" CSL non staggered rims

PICT0014.jpg

After getting some shoes for my ride, time to get some Oomph! My Supersprint exhaust

PICT0016.jpg

Like everybody else... the backside starts getting itchy after some time... change of wheel colour.

Image230.jpg

Image211.jpg

And before you know it... shoe fetish struck me... the vicious cycle began... Autoart VY 19" staggered

P1000152-1.jpg

P1000207.jpg

P1000132.jpg

Then came the change of my ass for something more sexy and curvy... CSL Boot

Back-1.jpg

Big wheels with my existing puny BBK looked empty... and so... Brembo 6 Pot Frt/4 Pot Rear Brakes

P1000323.jpg

RearBBK-1.jpg

CSL Front Bumper

P1000456.jpg

Front-1.jpg

The Completed Look

Diagonal.jpg

This time round "Seat Fest".. backside itchy again "literally"...

Recaro RSG Bucket Seat

P1000575.jpg

Recaro Sportster CS

P1000669.jpg

P1000665.jpg

THE RETURN OF THE SHOE FETISH!!! Lightweight 18" OZ Ultraleggeras Staggered

07032008028-1.jpg

07032008031-1.jpg

Some of the Folks who have in some way or another "Stirred Shit" and infected me with the MOD VIRUS!! (Many more not in the pic... you know who you are!!)

P1000580.jpg

Re: My Mod Diary Compiled....

Andy, what you have listed machiam like only one qtr of your mods hur hur.

I like your car, very sharp! :)

yogi_lite;308642 said:
Andy, what you have listed machiam like only one qtr of your mods hur hur.

I like your car, very sharp! :)

Deb... thks... err.. dont have photos for all of them la... u knw can already... :yummie:

Yah i know them, managed to pick up some modding theories after all my hours spent at BVO! You guys are bad bad influence!! :lol2:

FiftyFive;308646 said:
Deb... thks... err.. dont have photos for all of them la... u knw can already... :yummie:

Nice work Andy... great car!! come to think of it, I've seen it thru three sets of shoes! haha...
And as what yogi_lite said only a quater of what you have!!! haha nonetheless great car! :)

yogi_lite;308648 said:
Yah i know them, managed to pick up some modding theories after all my hours spent at BVO! You guys are bad bad influence!! :lol2:

And you are not too much of an angel either in the aspects of modding... :nehnehhh:

[email protected];308652 said:
are you saying your modding is complete ? or stay tuned for more......

Theorically speaking, it is Stay Tuned for More in time to come. On a practical note... I seriously rather not. :yummie:

SILVER;308653 said:
Nice work Andy... great car!! come to think of it, I've seen it thru three sets of shoes! haha...
And as what yogi_lite said only a quater of what you have!!! haha nonetheless great car! :)

Ya man... to think you brought that up. Me got shoe fetish la... for both myself and the ride.. cant help it. I buy shoes for myself whenever I feel stressed... dont think I can say the same for the ride... otherwise I MATI man... cheers

Very nice ride you ahve there, glad you didn't go the all CSL route.

Dark rims matches well with the red car and brakes, but I would stop on the 3rd pic. Anything after that starts on the new car.

wow... bvery nice... u had good taste. wher is your engine MODs stories... all i've read were interior and exterior le.. internal le??? quick quick tell me what's inside. :laughlik:

red car and black rims never fail to impress me...

nice mod diary :)

Andy bro, steam !!!

Paint scheme also is mod leh. Ur black roof, my ACS spoiler, black interior trim... hehe! Go into details bro!

Congrats on the chilli padi!

ya he alot of mod never say... :)

Andy , yr CD is ready.

acupunch;308712 said:
wow... bvery nice... u had good taste. wher is your engine MODs stories... all i've read were interior and exterior le.. internal le??? quick quick tell me what's inside. :laughlik:

An inline six with ECU remapped and CAI.

Terry;308714 said:
red car and black rims never fail to impress me...

nice mod diary :)

Thanks Terry.

kenntona;308719 said:
Andy bro, steam !!!

Ken, my bank ac kanna steamed... but all in all, an enjoyable process
hackzi;308735 said:
Cool stuff, Andy.... think we met not too long ago at Dempsey. ;)

I think I know who you might be... I presume with Vee Chin and company... the Lotus folks??

Azrielsc;308764 said:
Paint scheme also is mod leh. Ur black roof, my ACS spoiler, black interior trim... hehe! Go into details bro!

Congrats on the chilli padi!

Sam, there will be some changes here n there... will probably do a part 2 with the ice stuff as well.. cheers

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back