Need advice on 323 body kit

Re: Need advice on 323 body kit

Hi Enthusiast,

I'm looking for a E90 bodykit too, we can share notes. PML quoted me 4,950 for installing the M-Aero kit. I saw one bro here (white E90) installed the Kerscher kit, which is very nice and I like too. But not sure about the price though.

Have talked to BVO too, but Bernard said he can try to bring in the kits but he can do the installation and spray painting.

If you have found any lobang, please keep me in the loop. I rather instal the kit asap cos I usually keep a car for like 2yrs plus. So if i instal early, i get to enjoy the look longer.

Cheers
Muddie

Bro,

You can try below. any types Kits and plus installation.

Sin Wee Chuan (Mike)
Blk 3021A Ubi Road 1 #01-40
Tel: 91074888

Cheers​

hi, i thought the bodykit is stated as $4000+ on pml website before the 15-20% discount? does your price comes with the spoiler and carbon parts (lips & diffuser)?

IMC;226161 said:
hi, i thought the bodykit is stated as $4000+ on pml website before the 15-20% discount? does your price comes with the spoiler and carbon parts (lips & diffuser)?

hi mate, i din go so far as to find out what it comes with. It was one of those casual question i asked and the quote came back as such.

anyway, i just got the kerscher kit from the place u mentioned. will probably have it installed by next week.

come to think of it, while i've been in the forum for the last 1.5yrs, i have never been to a meetup, maybe i should pop by one of these days...since it's quite near my place.

thanks mate, for the info.

cheers
muddie

hi, can u pm me the total bodykit cost? thanks.

playplayplayhard;226399 said:
congrats, good choice on kerscher. :)

thanks mate, do u go for meetups?

i havent been one, will try to attend one after i put on the kit.

cheers
muddie

Enthusiast;225610 said:
Hi,

I need some advice on where I can find good and not so expensive body kits.

Thanks

you can contact james lee or dexter wee for the e90 bodykit.
we carry most of e90 aftermarket kits.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ww88atcom
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back