• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

Need Help! BVO or Juss For Cars?

leokym

Dear bros,

I had heard a lot from the bros here regarding the above mentioned.

Just would like to check with the bros here on who provide better service and of course, the cost of servicing, replacing of the usual wear and tear stuffs, etc, etc.

Hopefully some bros whom had dealt with them can share their experience on both of the workshop expertise.....

Please kindly advise which is better.... BVO or J4Cs....

Cheers bros!

:nehnehhh:

Re: Need Help! BVO or Juss For Cars?

haven't tried BVO, but did bring my mini cooper s to J4c to change my shock absorber mountings n disc brakes... very fast n good job... :) compared to Mini Habitat which took 3-4 days just to do a general inspection... :(

You will find loyal supporters for both workshops.

One thing's for sure, both workshop are competent enough to handle all of the things you've mentioned AND more. Each of these workshops have their own niches and unique products.

Best thing is to go down to both and have a chat with the people there, find out the prices...etc, then give it a try. Or you can simply try both of them for 2 different services and then decide for yourself which workshop you're comfortable with.

Wow...

Seems beri hard to find out whos better....

Headache.....

Any more bros can support this thread????

Cheers!

personally i have been to both... both do good stuff and they have their own specialty and products whether who is better i think everyone will have different opinion.

been with both of them before... both are equally competent... price wise, comparable and both are significantly cheaper than PML...

Depends on your personal preference and how comfy you are with the people working on your car. I have my personal choice but it doesn't mean that it'll sit well with your good self. Like what CBS said, check both out!

Thanks to all bros for their valued comments and feedbacks....

I suppose both company have their selling points, but having said that, anyone had any bad experience with them before?

I have not yet been to both, hence will like to follow the best rated over here...

Who to look for for BVO and likewise, for Juss?

Many thanks!

Hi Guys!

What about BMmotors at Bukit Merah..heard they are out-source mechanics for PML Alexandra.
Anyone tried thier services? Comments?

Many thanks to some bros who took the effort to pm me about the subject.

Now I think I know who is the better ones...

Really great to be a part of the forum here...

Nonetheless, since we are on this thread, to those bros whom feel pai sey to comment in public, please kindly pm me as I always believe service and most importantly, atitude come first before $$$...

"Cheap may not be bad, likewise, Good may not be X as well"

Once again, a big thank you to those bros sharing their experience and comments with me! :yummie:

Dear bros...

Since I will be going to the "Preferred One" tomorrow, I just want to ask does any bros here have any lobangs for a E39 manual gearbox....?

i had since broken 2 auto gearbox and wish to look for a more durable one such as manual than the auto ones....

Please kindly advise when can I get one...

Thanks!

(PS: My ride is no longer a 2.2 anymore, hence, the power to gear ratio is totally out....)

AHA!!.. well well.. Dave is around here somewhere.. tell him what you need... and u'll get it!... alternatively... dropo by BVO and talk to either Bernard or Ah Wee... they'll hook you up through Dave too, hope this helps... :D

Thanks man! Really appeciated!

Paging for Dave.... Pls come to the counter.... U have one friend losing his gearbox.... Please come tell this poor chap where to get one....

Cheers!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nguyenvanhung

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back