need help on e36 318i sedan....

rudees

Hi all,
am a newbee here and just got myslf a e36 318i a few mths back, firstly when i got the car there was a leak from the fuel tank, got that repaired but now when I stop my engine or when I just crank it up i can smell petrol and don't know where it's coming from.So is that normal? Secondly there's a trick trick sound coming from the right side of the drivers air con vent what's happening? Pls advice need all of your expertise on this problem. Thanks everyone

Re: need help on e36 318i sedan....

check ur fuel pipe... i had tis prob....

hi bro ,i had my fuel pump and the fuel pipe change as well did it at juzz 4 cars.

oh, i tot the one under the carraige. what was the cost when u changed yours bro?

jus change the pipe lor.. cos old liao cracked ezly... i forgot how much but shld b cheap.

i wld not rec that plc to u ... cos i don go there animore... haha....

yeah....most likely the rubber seal in the fuel tank that's causing this problem.Had mine replaced a couple of yrs back when I was facing the same problem as u.

Butch3r;290316 said:
i wld not rec that plc to u ... cos i don go there animore... haha....

kena chop cai tao??? :nehnehhh:
by the way, just saw one damn chio E36 coupe opposite your Changi Road office, its rite outside those HDB flats....damn good condition
and ya, saw a smashed up E36 coupe outside my workshop, same color as matagia's ride but plate is SG something......sayang sia :(

sszone;290462]kena chop cai tao??? :nehnehhh:

not reali la... but wun reali rec ppl there cos i nv go there le ma...

by the way, just saw one damn chio E36 coupe opposite your Changi Road office, its rite outside those HDB flats....damn good condition

wat colour? black?

and ya, saw a smashed up E36 coupe outside my workshop, same color as matagia's ride but plate is SG something......sayang sia :([/QUOTE]

wat car plate no.?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twin6869blogspotcom
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back