Need Your Advice On Air Con Sound

BMWme

Hi All,

Just recently I noticed a sound coming at regular interval whenever the air con is on and I step on the accelerator.
This sound is like a rotary mechanical kind of sound (Not sure if I described it properly)

The sound does not come when i switch off the air con and it does not come when the air con is on but the car is stationary.
The sound gets louder as I switch the air con to higher speed.

Any idea on what could be the problem?
This is an E36 325i

Thank you :)

BMWme;n1844352 said:
Hi All,

Just recently I noticed a sound coming at regular interval whenever the air con is on and I step on the accelerator.
This sound is like a rotary mechanical kind of sound (Not sure if I described it properly)

The sound does not come when i switch off the air con and it does not come when the air con is on but the car is stationary.
The sound gets louder as I switch the air con to higher speed.

Any idea on what could be the problem?
This is an E36 325i

Thank you :)

Hi I seems to have the same issue but not as loud as you described it. More noticeable when the car is idling. I will be keen to know any solution as well.

extremeOH;n1844663 said:
Hi I seems to have the same issue but not as loud as you described it. More noticeable when the car is idling. I will be keen to know any solution as well.

Went down to PML, solved the air con sound issue. The reason for the sound is the gas is not enough. Tell me due to long storage gas leaked. BS me.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shabaooo
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back