• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

new 320i

dejavu

whats the latest price now?
heard can go down to $118K?
true or not? anyone can confirm?

just a year ago, the best price was about $130K
I checked and the list price also went down from abt $150K to $130K.

Re: new 320i

Yes confirm! My friend just bought 1 unit 320 last mth. But tis mth dont know already.

No joke? 118k? Whats the catch? I will get it right away, can someone confirm and provide the SE contact. Thanks.

PML will be lowering the prices cos the facelifted version is going to be launched soon. you'd probably be able to get it at a price that is lower than what it was a few months ago.

they are also lowering the loan interest rates for the 320 and 520. less than 2%. heard it over the radio. but terms and conditions apply - you have to find out what that means.

how about the 323s?

no news on the 323 leh...

hi all,

Was down at PML Alex... inquired about the 320i and yes ...price has reduced alot!

Basic 320i (w/o xenon, no leather seats and some other options)
- $131k
(less 13k COE rebate; actually discount)
Final price $118k!!!

Professional 320i ( has everything)
- $139k
(less above rebate)
Final price $126k

BTW sis you guys checked out IS250? We did and guess what.... final knocked out rice is $116k!!!
It is time to spend your money on a brand new car... good for pple w/o cars... those with cars to trade in...sad to say the used car market is quite dead and dealers are offering very lousy prices...

Can go less than 118k u got to put in more effort .. Look for older SE.. younger ones tend to be more firm as they want more com. older ones wan u to come back look for them and intro more ppl to them .. just a word of advice.

omshks;367682 said:
hi all,

Was down at PML Alex... inquired about the 320i and yes ...price has reduced alot!

- $131k
Final price $118k!!!

- $139k
(less above rebate)
Final price $126k

BTW sis you guys checked out IS250? We did and guess what.... final knocked out rice is $116k!!!
It is time to spend your money on a brand new car... good for pple w/o cars... those with cars to trade in...sad to say the used car market is quite dead and dealers are offering very lousy prices...

if no car to trade-in, u wont get it at 118k cos they dunno how to "park" the 13k difference. invoice MUST show 131k. 1st time buyers should not get a new bimmer.

i got mine lower than 118k :nehnehhh: 1.99% but condition is 10 years loan (amount can take max 100%). and f1 tickets too :woowooo:

omshks;367682 said:

yup, they are also clearing existing stock since the facelifted version is going to launch soon.

BTW, when is the facelift 3 series coming to our shore. Any have info on the new car pricing of the facelifted 3 series model? Thanks.

Reduced a lot meh? :screwedu:
I got my Pro at $128k in 3 mths ago when COE was $16k
Now COE $12k they sell $126k and you can say reduce a lot...:confused:

omshks;367682 said:
hi all,

- $131k
Final price $118k!!!

- $139k
(less above rebate)
Final price $126k

check13;368657 said:
Reduced a lot meh? :screwedu:
I got my Pro at $128k in 3 mths ago when COE was $16k
Now COE $12k they sell $126k and you can say reduce a lot...:confused:

but pro was 124k 2 months ago when coe was 15-16k range.

current coe is much lower but dunno if price going south or pml keeping it for their profits

arowana1;368677 said:
but pro was 124k 2 months ago when coe was 15-16k range.

current coe is much lower but dunno if price going south or pml keeping it for their profits

sounds like price drop then inc again

3 mths ago sell 128 coe 16
2 mths ago sell 124 coe 15-16
now sell 126 coe 12

maybe has to do with the available color combi. not so popular ones they likely to go lower just to sell.

so, dun try to catch the lowest. happy with the price, just buy. :)

check13;369151 said:
sounds like price drop then inc again

3 mths ago sell 128 coe 16
2 mths ago sell 124 coe 15-16
now sell 126 coe 12

maybe has to do with the available color combi. not so popular ones they likely to go lower just to sell.

so, dun try to catch the lowest. happy with the price, just buy. :)

yup i caught mine quite low with high coe so im happy kekeke

juz bang balls with the issues popping up. nothing dead serious but for the price we paid (compared to jap cars), the quality sure is low.

Thinking of changing my E46 to the new 320... the latest price i have for now is S$115,800... anyone got it lower? appreciate the SE's contact also; i don't mind going to any SE who can give me the lowest price.

Many thanks! :)

bme46;376622 said:
Thinking of changing my E46 to the new 320... the latest price i have for now is S$115,800... anyone got it lower? appreciate the SE's contact also; i don't mind going to any SE who can give me the lowest price.

Many thanks! :)

Go for it! Take the one with xenon lights bro. Without xenon, inside outside both look very normal like jap car. In fact, a jap car wld probably have nicer headlights if non-xenon.

do consider is250 also as it has much higher specs than the 320 since both are priced close to one another.....

i know...coz i have both the is250 and 320 at home !

ClemZ;376733 said:
do consider is250 also as it has much higher specs than the 320 since both are priced close to one another.....

i know...coz i have both the is250 and 320 at home !

The pre-facelift IS250s were sold out, heard Borneo cleared almost 50 units in a short span! the face-lift ones are substantially more expensive than the 320i with a lower OMV.

I collected my 320i this afternoon and thought my deal at 116.8K was already very good. :(

But still, it's a wonderful car to drive!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
78winesq

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back