• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

New 325 or 335 Cabrio

sg520

Hi Guys,

I am new here. I am driving a 520 e60, since 2003. First batch. Thinking of changing my car to the 325 highline cabrio or 335 cabrio, The salesperson from PML told me that there isn't any discount for these car. Not a single cent. Is that true? Stocks coming in apr 08 though. Thanks.

Re: New 325 or 335 Cabrio

Just imagine the waiting time for 335i is about 8 months, will they give you discount? Not too sure about 325i ! Anyway, talk to them sincerely, 1-2k less may be possible. Can you tell us stocks that coming in Apr 08 are referring to which models?

You are asking about two quite different costing cars. It might be the same in terms of car type (cabs) but the difference is about $60k...

Anyway, I am guessing that the 325 would be easier to bargain on cause the demand is not as high as the 335. I would choose, 9 out of 10 times, the 335 but the premium is alot too....

Guys, thanks. That could be the reason why there is no discount, due to long shortage of stocks. I rem few years ago i bought the bmw, I was given corporate and loyalty discount. This 520 is my 2nd bmw. So I wonder why the discount is not given this time.

Hi,

Cab is very super niche... max discount I for for even a 325i sedan (which SE consider niche already) was only 2-3k max. But, no harm trying. Good luck.

No discount but ask for more freebies....

And don't forget us when you get your Cab!!! Taxi Ride....

When I bought my 335i, the list price was S$238,888. My SE, which has since left, gave it to me at S$235,000, a discount of S$3,888.

That's it.

Yes, PML is very sticky about the cab price, it's just like LV never having a sale about their products. A case of trying to maintain the 'prestige'.

ok, got to get this so called "prestige" machine with no discount :)

Guys, one more question. The reason why I want to change my 520 because it is coming to 5 years. Many ppl advise me to sell it before 5 years to avoid the mechanical issues arising in later years. I have to export my car. Nobody will buy it now. Is that true that after 5 years, the car body price gets lower? Currently dealer says it is 30K. For a period of 4-5 years, I lost 100K on this car. I paid $204K (after discount haha)

Actually I like the 5 series. If there is a new model now, I will definitely get it. I have been looking for the lastest car models, merc, porsche cayman, etc etc...still go back to bmw. And this time, a cab, first time in my life.

sg520;285412 said:
ok, got to get this so called "prestige" machine with no discount :)

Guys, one more question. The reason why I want to change my 520 because it is coming to 5 years. Many ppl advise me to sell it before 5 years to avoid the mechanical issues arising in later years. I have to export my car. Nobody will buy it now. Is that true that after 5 years, the car body price gets lower? Currently dealer says it is 30K. For a period of 4-5 years, I lost 100K on this car. I paid $204K (after discount haha)

Actually I like the 5 series. If there is a new model now, I will definitely get it. I have been looking for the lastest car models, merc, porsche cayman, etc etc...still go back to bmw. And this time, a cab, first time in my life.

Just spoken to my SE, there is still discount. insterested pm me i can hook you up with my SE.

Cheers,
Derek

This is actually quite a weird thread. You are comparing 2 cars which are exactly the same in looks but the other has a better engine.

Of cos go for 335i cab...

eh...did i compare the 2 cars? I thought I was asking is there any discount on these cars - 3 series cab. These are two current models they have now. :)

If your 520 car body can fetch 30k, pls take and run. I don't remember this chassis being worth so much.

T6 said:
If your 520 car body can fetch 30k, pls take and run. I don't remember this chassis being worth so much.
+1.

$30K for body sounds like a good price to get out........

I just placed my order for 325 cab yesterday!! am given some discount. PM me if you havent found the right price (let me know what's the best price you have so far), i can recommend you my SE..

Are they already using the new price( increase of 10k) or is it still the old one?

ya man, i paid additional 10K for the 335i cab.... :( should have got it in dec...sigh

thanks bryan for intro the SE to me, i got abit of discount. Better than nothing.

Guys, can i change the gear shift knob? I have been seeing this stock gear shift for so many years...really sick of it. The new 6 series electronic gear shift is nice, but not on the 335i. Any nice one around?

PML charge about 1K for the ipod interface. Why so ex huh? Is the phone interface good? good to go for it? Can use the same hp no.? in other words, if i dun pick up my hp, it will direct to my car?

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
banca-doithuongcom

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back