New but not totally

abnertan

Hi,

Previously here long time ago (2 years ago I think). Totally forgotten user name and like to start new. Current ride is MB 180K and you guess why I am here... thinking switching camp!:shakemyb:

Re: New but not totally

abnertan;645214 said:
Hi,

Previously here long time ago (2 years ago I think). Totally forgotten user name and like to start new. Current ride is MB 180K and you guess why I am here... thinking switching camp!:shakemyb:

Hello and welcome ..........

I believe many hv ask this or similar questions

Hmm... considering the new 523i basic model. Not sure if this is the best deal or timing to buy. Anythings to note or potential problem? Pricing is $231,800 list price and I am asking for discount.

abnertan;645232 said:
I believe many hv ask this or similar questions

Hmm... considering the new 523i basic model. Not sure if this is the best deal or timing to buy. Anythings to note or potential problem? Pricing is $231,800 list price and I am asking for discount.

Hi abnertan,

welcome back..................
actually there isn't a good or bad times to purchase a car as so long if you are ready that's the right time............

523i?????, good choice, go for it

* Sheer Driving Pleasure
cheers

Guess it is hard to time the market. when it comes to cars just enjoy the ride when you get it and satisfy those emotions. :)

Yup agree. I've book it today waiting loan approval. Excited! Was told mine will come with the controls for sports, dynamic n etc... drive. Was at first disappointed when it was not there in the show room cars. Good bye MB

hi

need help. I dun seems to be able to post new thread. Registered liow. Or did I missed some process? help please anyone?

Hi, i believe u need to have more than 10 or 15 posts too. I accidentally put a URL on my post, and it needed moderation's approval too! :lol2:

abnertan;647423 said:
Okie... like this counted as 1 post?:yummie:

yes, need at least 10 posts.............................so post, post, post and posts....

cheers

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ko66vn

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back