New Exhaust Recommendation

Luboil

Hi guys, any good recommendations for a new exhaust for E60 520i?
I know Eisenmann, but find the price a bit steep. Appreciate your feedbacks;)

Re: New Exhaust Recommendation

Cheaper than eisenmann~sebring..supersprint..remus.
Used ss & remus on my japanese car before,JDM note.

i agreed but i still think u shd go for esienmann! ;p

go call nick (BOSS), he will give u a good price....

2nd choice, go for pre-owned exos.... they r still good!

;p

topless 8398;631076 said:
Cheaper than eisenmann~sebring..supersprint..remus.
Used ss & remus on my japanese car before,JDM note.

pongster;631104 said:
i agreed but i still think u shd go for esienmann! ;p

go call nick (BOSS), he will give u a good price....

2nd choice, go for pre-owned exos.... they r still good!

;p

How about operate stock exhaust for better flow too.......................

cheers

ac323;631105 said:
How about operate stock exhaust for better flow too.......................

cheers

hmm.... if operate on stock, i feel the ride will feel too rough... better get esienmann... experiences tell me ;p... alvin, u can recommend better option leh... anyway am flying back on Sunday ;p

pongster;631106 said:
hmm.... if operate on stock, i feel the ride will feel too rough... better get esienmann... experiences tell me ;p... alvin, u can recommend better option leh... anyway am flying back on Sunday ;p

must keep cost low at times...........

Eisenmann, ex
cheers

Understand Eisenmann is ex, but heard good reviews about it. Let's put price aside, do you think it's worth every penny to get Eisenmann? Any idea why it is so much more ex than other brands? Anybody can share?

Go Custom!

Eisenmann is virtually indestructible due to it's construction. No stupid wool in the mufflers. High pitch exhaust note but for a 520i I personally feel would be overkill coz you wont have enough exhaust volume to generate the soundtrack.

Never operate on the existing stock system. You will regret hen inspection comes round. Just my 2cents from my experience with my e64.

snowmanyee;631357 said:
Understand Eisenmann is ex, but heard good reviews about it. Let's put price aside, do you think it's worth every penny to get Eisenmann? Any idea why it is so much more ex than other brands? Anybody can share?

Hi bro, like you I was considering the various options for exhaust , sebring, Remus, supersprint eisenmann. Heard all of them, looked at the build quality, resale potential and in the end narrowed down to eisenmann and supersprint, both LTA approved, and pricing similar.

Had a second listen to SS and in the end settled on E.

Just installed it today and no regrets. Low RPM I can hear the rumble and with PB installed, I felt the pull is much better and the car more responsive. Not really into loud sounding exhaust and I feel the sound is just nice, very refine and consistent with a European brand. It's akin to me, the same feel as when you close a conti car door and it has a solid thud as compared to a jap car ( no offense to anyone but that's my humble view)

So, if wallet permits, go for E and enjoy the ride.

garbage888;640784 said:
Hi bro, like you I was considering the various options for exhaust , sebring, Remus, supersprint eisenmann. Heard all of them, looked at the build quality, resale potential and in the end narrowed down to eisenmann and supersprint, both LTA approved, and pricing similar.

Had a second listen to SS and in the end settled on E.

Just installed it today and no regrets. Low RPM I can hear the rumble and with PB installed, I felt the pull is much better and the car more responsive. Not really into loud sounding exhaust and I feel the sound is just nice, very refine and consistent with a European brand. It's akin to me, the same feel as when you close a conti car door and it has a solid thud as compared to a jap car ( no offense to anyone but that's my humble view)

So, if wallet permits, go for E and enjoy the ride.

+1 ........ its got to have the euro feel .........

snowmanyee;660028 said:
Anywhere to get Eisenmann sports other than Boss?
Hi u can get from Wilson.

C3P0;660033 said:
Hi u can get from Wilson.

Bro, check already dont have. He brings in E Race not E Sports. E Race is sweet but not LTA friendly. I want LTA friendly one cos very troublesome if got caught by TP, which they are clamping down very tightly recently.

snowmanyee;660100 said:
Bro, check already dont have. He brings in E Race not E Sports. E Race is sweet but not LTA friendly. I want LTA friendly one cos very troublesome if got caught by TP, which they are clamping down very tightly recently.

check with BOSS..........

cheers

ac323;660102 said:
check with BOSS..........

cheers

waited 2 months liao no stock... still waiting but checking out whether if other places got stock or not.... dunno must wait till when

snowmanyee;660117 said:
waited 2 months liao no stock... still waiting but checking out whether if other places got stock or not.... dunno must wait till when

oh i see, if not Performance Exhaust from PML.........

cheers

snowmanyee;660100 said:
Yes agreed, install LTA approved exhaust is safer. Terry say one.

Check this out:
Unicorn Motorsports - BMW-SG - The BMW Singapore Community

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hitclubgripe
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back