New Guy from America

AwesomeBMW

Hey guys my name is Josh. I am not new to the forum or BMW community. I belong to over 20 other forums and clubs around the world and saw this one today and decided to register because it looked good. You have a great forum here. I am from North Carolina, United States and currently do not drive a BMW. I currently am driving a 2006 Mazda Mazdaspeed 6.

I have had 2 BMW's myself, a 1996 328iS and a 2005 330i Sport pkg sedan. I am looking to possibly buy an E39 M5, E92 335i or a new 135i when it arrives. I'm still a little torn as you can see hahaha...

I currently am a car salesman for Mazda-Kia and am about to start a new position as a salesman at BMW. I also own and operate my own automotive blog, rawautos.com » This Weeks Blog. Come and check it out. Sign up and leave comments if you feel like it. Also please tell your friends about RawAutos.com if you like it, I am looking to expand and hopefully use it as a main job.

Feel free to instant message me on AIM at AwesomeGuitarist, or you can e-mail me at [email protected], [email protected] or [email protected]

Thanks guys,

Josh

Re: New Guy from America

Josh, North Carolina? Good football team!!

dude, got to tell you, the words "awesome" and "mazda", should never be used in the same sentence!! It's an oxy moron!!

cheers and welcome

phil;274549 said:
Josh, North Carolina? Good football team!!

dude, got to tell you, the words "awesome" and "mazda", should never be used in the same sentence!! It's an oxy moron!!

cheers and welcome

trust me in this case, AwesomeMS6 is a very true statement. I would never use it in that manner with any other Mazda. Mazda is a great car, not a BMW, but, this Mazdaspeed 6 is absolutely amazing and the closest thing to a BMW that the Japanese could ever make. It's a BMW without trying to be a Bimmer, unlike the shit that Lexus and Infiniti put out :evil:

2 recent car crashes in Singapore, both involing Mazda's and in both cases, victims in Mazda burnt to death.

I used to own a Mazda before moving to BMW - not anywhere near the same league.

Welcome to the forum by the way.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
win88college

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back