New here

Re: New here

Welcome! Post an avatar pic and watch your thread grow exponentially......

Chanel26, welcome to the forum.
Do post your avatar like I do.

Welcome aboard again.

Jux send the first welcome to you on bro crombie_sg's thread.

Enjoy yourself and feel free to share your ideas n thoughts

Have a great n safe ride

Cheers

Hi welcome, come for the next meetup,
chanel 26 - Starhub channel26 golf ?
MacDonald apple pie on me... cheers !

iScoupe;454583 said:
feel like vomiting when i hear or see apple pie!! knn cheese pie bobby!!!

Wah ... you all kin kar kin chew lor (fast hand fast leg) :shhhh:

iScoupe;454583 said:

Hello i quite new leh.............. apple pie leh:furious:

Simone;454639 said:
Hello i quite new leh.............. apple pie leh:furious:

ya lor, last meetup was my first also... but no one offer me apple pie... i think must change my avatar pic to hot female pic, then maybe fortunes would change =P

Tintin;454626 said:

Bro don't say like that leh. I everyone also Kin Kar Kin Chew wat.:lol: :lol: :lol:

By the way, nick cannot acurately predict sex one lah. Ppl see my nick think I am Chow Ah Gua. :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

So, this Sunday you coming hor?

Kaiser;454646 said:
ya lor, last meetup was my first also... but no one offer me apple pie... i think must change my avatar pic to hot female pic, then maybe fortunes would change =P

But Chanel26 never put avatar leh. Don't worry, apple pie small matter. I buy you.:dance: :dance: :dance:

kim_pioneer;454711 said:
Bro don't say like that leh. I everyone also Kin Kar Kin Chew wat.:lol: :lol: :lol:

By the way, nick cannot acurately predict sex one lah. Ppl see my nick think I am Chow Ah Gua. :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

So, this Sunday you coming hor?

Who ask you to have andogynous nick? Put Alphamale nicks like "Incredible Hulk" or "Muscles" or "Handyman" sure bo lang chap you one hahahah.

But if you have a nick like "Zanetta" ... heheheh ... you see if the wolves here will kin kar kin chew not? :dance:

Yah should be coming this Sunday, barring any last minute crop-ups. No announcement on it yet?

You buying me apple pie? I prefer cream ones leh wahahahahahahahahaha

Tintin;454626 said:

If you notice, Breyton is the fastest horsin nowadays. He always lurk around the Intro section and horsin newbies whom he thinks are gals. I also lose to him.

C3P0;454721 said:
If you notice, Breyton is the fastest horsin nowadays. He always lurk around the Intro section and horsin newbies whom he thinks are gals. I also lose to him.

You rusty liao, mai jealous lah. Next meetup I belanja you some WD40 ok? If cannot find then gotta settle for Mazola.

Tintin;454720 said:
Who ask you to have andogynous nick? Put Alphamale nicks like "Incredible Hulk" or "Muscles" or "Handyman" sure bo lang chap you one hahahah.

But if you have a nick like "Zanetta" ... heheheh ... you see if the wolves here will kin kar kin chew not? :dance:

Yah should be coming this Sunday, barring any last minute crop-ups. No announcement on it yet?

You buying me apple pie? I prefer cream ones leh wahahahahahahahahaha

Put kim_pioneer also bo lang chap, because sounds like maybe Chow Ah Kua leh. If put Kimberly with sexy avatar then different story.:lol: :lol: :lol:

Ice cream pie no problem. Ai cheese pie mai.:yikess: :yikess: :yikess: :woottt: :woottt: :woottt:

wah this thread OT until damn jialat liao... meetup should be on still lah (always last sunday of the month), usually notifications only come later in the week.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vipwingold

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back