• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

New Version 3 CCFL Enhanced version have arrived! Group Buy?

TripleM

Legendary 10 Years
No worries bro
Perfectly happy with mine.. :thumbsup:

Got any pix on this Gen III?

thanks for understanding bro, i took pictures of them on my car last night but forgotten to bring the camera to office to download them into my laptop, will post some pics tonite! :D

Shedden, pls do post up some pics of the Gen 3 CCFL on your ride and in the box!

Cheerio!

ok guys, here's a pic of them on my car taken with flash, many forummers have seen it yesterday while i was in SG.

sam,u just came back ah? tan tua lui lah now! :D

Wah lau eh..Haven't installed the version 2 the version 3 come out liao...So fast ah!!! :verysad:

SL2 said:
Wah lau eh..Haven't installed the version 2 the version 3 come out liao...So fast ah!!! :verysad:

Muahahahahahaha, who ask U to mod so slow?? Duh!! :roll:

'The Great White'

super2ndgen said:
ok guys, here's a pic of them on my car taken with flash, many forummers have seen it yesterday while i was in SG.

Bro, pardon me for OT-ing, but did you just face-lifted your ride? Sure looks different from the last time I met you in JB......

Azrielsc said:
Shedden!! Your car is looking sharp!

Now u make me think about the CCFL.... :drool:

thanks bro, inspired by you guys ler! :D

bro, don't joke with me lah, it's only S$370, need to think meh? for u is sap sap sui lah! :shoot: :shoot: :shoot:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

so installed your xenons yet??? ;)

kenntona said:
Bro, pardon me for OT-ing, but did you just face-lifted your ride? Sure looks different from the last time I met you in JB......

:errr: :errr: .... it's actually my new SMG lah :silenced: :dance: :lol: ............

NOT.... :laughlik:

yup, i just finished facelifting it.... thought i told u abt it in JB right? ;)

super2ndgen said:
kenntona said:

:errr: :errr: .... it's actually my new SMG lah :silenced: :dance: :lol: ............

NOT.... :laughlik:

yup, i just finished facelifting it.... thought i told u abt it in JB right? ;)
Shedden,

You still sticking to your M3 bumper right? And not the M-Aero.

I like your current setup very much...get DTM mirrors can or not!!! haha
:thumbsup:

ryan said:
Shedden,

You still sticking to your M3 bumper right? And not the M-Aero.

I like your current setup very much...get DTM mirrors can or not!!! haha

yup, thanks for the suggestions last time, glad i kept the M3 bumper... phase 2 is not finished yet, I got mirrors already, just haven't taken a pic of my with them yet, will only take pics when phase 2 is done! :D

Excellent man, i still love your sedan the most. VERY classy. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Keep it going and update !

super2ndgen said:

bro, don't joke with me lah, it's only S$370, need to think meh? for u is sap sap sui lah! :shoot: :shoot: :shoot:

U knew about my xenons? Yah, installed them on Sat night with the help of the Prof! Amazing! :thumbsup:

Was wondering why didn't I install them earlier!! :screwedu:

First, my suspension, then my xenons and now thinking of CCFL... machiam like its "Phase 2" for me too! :)

Cheers!

ryan said:

Excellent man, i still love your sedan the most. VERY classy. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Keep it going and update !

thanks a lot man! i'm still working on it, will post pics once it's done, looks like may take another month or so.... slowly ler.. $$$ running out already! :errr:

Azrielsc said:
super2ndgen said:

U knew about my xenons? Yah, installed them on Sat night with the help of the Prof! Amazing! :thumbsup:

Was wondering why didn't I install them earlier!! :screwedu:

First, my suspension, then my xenons and now thinking of CCFL... machiam like its "Phase 2" for me too! :)

Cheers!

of coz i knew abt your xenons ler, i was at prof's place in the morning, and was with lay chee when you called lah! :D

ok, come, let's "phase 2" together lah! :D

super2ndgen said:
yup, i just finished facelifting it.... thought i told u abt it in JB right?

Now your ride si bey chio leh......

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shabaooo
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back