Newbie gettin F10 this week.

Edmund79

Hi BMW buddies,

Need some advise.. Is there any issues when installing BlackVue to F10?? Currently for my old car, only install Power Magic PRO. Was told that need to install addition TPower-C Battery Pack for F10, due to some power issues trigger.

Re: Newbie gettin F10 this week.

Edmund79;1079400 said:
Hi BMW buddies,

Need some advise.. Is there any issues when installing BlackVue to F10?? Currently for my old car, only install Power Magic PRO. Was told that need to install addition TPower-C Battery Pack for F10, due to some power issues trigger.

Hi Edmund,

welcome onboard......

cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

welcome bro..f10 solid. which model?

blackvue...shouldnt be a problem bah..go to one of the authorised dealers and get them to do yours up. Dont think you need an extra battery pack if you are tapping the power direct from your car battery. And the Power Magic Pro is there to help cut the power should your car battery drop below the "safe" level.

With battery pack, there are usually two configurations...
1) Blackvue power directly from battery pack. So no usage of car battery at all.
2) Blackvue draws power from battery pack, then go to car battery once the pack is used.

Nonetheless, please get an expert authorised dealer to help configure for your car. =)

Good luck and welcome again!

Welcome and enjoy your f10

Edmund79;1079400 said:
Hi BMW buddies,

I've installed my 2CH with power magic pro only . Been more than a month now ... No issues .

Suggest u go for just power magic pro .

Welcome Edmund!

Welcome aboard Edmund. See you around soon!

No issues at all. I am running my Cam with Power Magic Pro 24X7. If gap is more than say 10 hrs, PMP will cut off battery and IDrive gives a warning saying that Battery was draining. I guess this is okay!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hi88onlineclub
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back