Newbie here :)

dark skies

Just placed a deposit for a z4 s20i with jackcars. Any comments with parallel importers? Heard about the TWM fiasco......

Re: Newbie here :)

hi and welcome to the forum..... yeah.... TWN is dead!!!! a lot of owners are left 'high and dry'

where does jack cars send their cars for servicing?

TWM crashed out... seems like someone ran away with all the money. *gasp*

i spoke to the salesperson about twm... it seems that they have already tried to dis-associate themselves from TWM about a year back after their customers complained about TWM's service and etc. Jackcars are honouring the warranties to the cars sold instead of getting the workshop involved in the warranties. The workshop will just provide the service. They are using auto spritze now.

hymth;760511 said:
Just placed a deposit for a z4 s20i with jackcars. Any comments with parallel importers? Heard about the TWM fiasco......

Hi Hymth,

Congrats..................and welcome onboard
welcome to the Roofless Club.......

cheers

Bumpz...........

where collecting????? same as Wobbles F13 in Dec???
cheers

ac323;765550 said:
Bumpz...........

where collecting????? same as Wobbles F13 in Dec???
cheers

who is wobbles? can tan dio knowing wobbles? lol.

my ride coming apr-may, so long. This i dun like.

How much did u pay?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

hymth;765552 said:
who is wobbles? can tan dio knowing wobbles? lol.

my ride coming apr-may, so long. This i dun like.

oh i see,
do check-out wobbles thread..........do a search....

* Apri / May means July.........or even Sept
cheers

hitmee;765553 said:
How much did u pay?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

wow, gonna buy for your Cousin???

cheers

ac323;765555 said:
oh i see,
do check-out wobbles thread..........do a search....

* Apri / May means July.........or even Sept
cheers

Are you serious? *panic* so long? I dun like.

hymth;765561 said:
Are you serious? *panic* so long? I dun like.

i am very serious.........

* waiting for hitmee's reply too.........
cheers

Hi hymth. Here, lemme save you the trouble: Mine is a sorry saga lah... I placed order at the F13's launch (late Oct last year), but indented my car. Changed this, add that, take away the other.

Summary: estimated arrival date now likely Vesak Day... 2013

wobbles;765567 said:
Hi hymth. Here, lemme save you the trouble: Mine is a sorry saga lah... I placed order at the F13's launch (late Oct last year), but indented my car. Changed this, add that, take away the other.

Summary: estimated arrival date now likely Vesak Day... 2013

Hey Wobbles, so changes to your orders delayed the car delivery? I guess that's inevitable, but waiting a year is unacceptable! I'm sure you did your best to bang tables and request for expedited delivery?

Actually, it's normal to wait 4-6 months for an indent car. My SE says my car should be ready this week, but once bitten, twice shy. She initially said it would be ready by end of February - all vapor and smoke. So, am bracing myself for the worst - Vesak day, 2013.... Less heart pain

wobbles ... don't feel sad ... i GUARANTEE your ride is ready on leap year ... i mean next leap ...

wobbles;765572 said:
Actually, it's normal to wait 4-6 months for an indent car. My SE says my car should be ready this week, but once bitten, twice shy. She initially said it would be ready by end of February - all vapor and smoke. So, am bracing myself for the worst - Vesak day, 2013.... Less heart pain

wobbles;765572 said:

My car was indented since Dec last year. So I am in agreement that it takes 4-6 months. But hor... secretly... deep in your heart...... you know.... you want it ASAP!!!! Well, you got me to wait with you now. ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
go88freevip
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back