Newbie intro

jianquan

:) Hi. I'm still in the process of deciding which one to get.. 530 or 630.. Hope i can get some suggestions. Nice to meet all of you!

Re: Newbie intro

Welcome to the forum!

5-series & the 6-series are 2 totally different cars. Any reasons for shortlisting these 2?

Cheers,
Sam

Welcome! Enjoy the forum.

Well, as Sam said, those are two very different cars. I guess the 6 is more sleek, for young couples without children, as a 2nd/3rd car and less common while the 5 would be more family type. So depends on what you need. Cheers!

I think 530 only for indent only, I doubt they have stock. As for 630, they should have it for immediate delivery. Anyway, if you think you hardly take more peoples, then 630 would be nice.

harloe! welcome to the club!

Go for the 630 if you can count the number of times you fetch people (i.e. more than 1) in a month.

I think it is quite straight forward, if you need to fetch peoples, take the 530. 630 may be suitable as 2nd car if you got family since the back seats are just too small.

haha i love the looks of 630 but prefer the practicality of the 530.

welcome to bmw.sg

Thanks for the information.. As i have a estima already, don't think i will need to consider much on the passenger capacity. :p in terms of function wise, which is better ? Please advise this newbie. Thanks!

seriously... the 530 and 630 is basically the same car..

if u test drive the 2... look at the buildquality and interior... its the same thing..

6er is based on the 5er..just that its coupe...basically teh 2 door version of 5er..

the relation of 5er and 6er is just like S class and CL... same car... pay more for less..

of course the 6er looks better... bascially you are paying more for less practicality and more looks... thats about it..

Terry;343461 said:
seriously... the 530 and 630 is basically the same car..

if u test drive the 2... look at the buildquality and interior... its the same thing..

6er is based on the 5er..just that its coupe...basically teh 2 door version of 5er..

the relation of 5er and 6er is just like S class and CL... same car... pay more for less..

of course the 6er looks better... bascially you are paying more for less practicality and more looks... thats about it..

Thanks for the info. :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Webhostexperts
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back