newbie to BMW Hi!

blizzard

Hi all
Drove a Merc C200 for some years..quite pleased with it, then drove an AudiA6 for two years...not so pleased with it...and finally got round to BMW....have just placed my order for an F10 523i which will be delivered in about two months....it was a tough choice between a Jag XF which was on special offer and the Merc E250 but I just had to try the much vaunted BMW 6 cylinder engine....hope that it wasn't all hype!

Coming to this forum to learn more about the BMW world...my interest in BMW was stimulated by a visit to the BMW museum in Munich earlier this year (thanks to the volcanic eruption stranding my wife and me in Munich for 5 days!). The museum was brilliant...exp the silhouette model of the new 5 series using a series of suspended metal spheres to outline the car...

Next year, one of my friends is selling off his E46 M3 and I am conisdering picking it up as a second car (for me...as the wife can use the F10...hehe). Is a 7 year old E46 M3 a worthwhile proposition?

Sorry for the long post...but you did say write a little introduction!

Blizz.....

Re: newbie to BMW Hi!

..hola..yr nick sounds like ...lizard...

...hope u hve a good time here...congrats on ride..;->..

....I second u.. oso an IT laggard...:chinese:.

blizzard;596457 said:
Hi all
Drove a Merc C200 for some years..quite pleased with it, then drove an AudiA6 for two years...not so pleased with it...and finally got round to BMW....have just placed my order for an F10 523i which will be delivered in about two months....it was a tough choice between a Jag XF which was on special offer and the Merc E250 but I just had to try the much vaunted BMW 6 cylinder engine....hope that it wasn't all hype!

Coming to this forum to learn more about the BMW world...my interest in BMW was stimulated by a visit to the BMW museum in Munich earlier this year (thanks to the volcanic eruption stranding my wife and me in Munich for 5 days!). The museum was brilliant...exp the silhouette model of the new 5 series using a series of suspended metal spheres to outline the car...

Next year, one of my friends is selling off his E46 M3 and I am conisdering picking it up as a second car (for me...as the wife can use the F10...hehe). Is a 7 year old E46 M3 a worthwhile proposition?

Blizz.....

Hi blizzard,

Congrats on your F10 and welcome onboard
you have made a very good choice among the rest.........no regrets ( i am into my 7th BMW for now )..............

wow, E46 M3, it is still an Awesome Beast...go for it.......

BMW = Sheer Driving Pleasure.............

cheers

Hi Blizzard

Welcome !!

It seems you have tried out the typical range of cars in this category. Just wondering what your views are on the JAG, Merc and the BMW.

Welcome Blizzard! the bmw 5 is really awesome.. smooth..............

welcome ~~~ pls enjoy yur stay here ~~

Great choice uve choosen!!

Welcome in!

For the M3 - you can bring it to Munich to make sure it's mechanically sound. They have a number of techs there who know the S54 engine inside out.

blizzard;596457 said:
Hi all

Blizz.....

Hi Blizz, welcome.

What made you choose the F10 vs Jag XF vs E250?

Cheers!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
uk88menu

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back