dglow

Hi everyone , I'm not driving Bimmer but I do admire BMW car.
Hope can join the meet up one of this day.
I'm driving Camry with 20" rims , aspec disc brake, Eibach lower spring
ignition modify by R2D, Crank Pulley, Pivot Stabliser, K&N air filter:whipper:

Re: Newbie

dglow;453174 said:
Hi everyone , I'm not driving Bimmer but I do admire BMW car.
Hope can join the meet up one of this day.
I'm driving Camry with 20" rims , aspec disc brake, Eibach lower spring
ignition modify by R2D, Crank Pulley, Pivot Stabliser, K&N air filter:whipper:

Yo bro

While I welcome you with open arms, I jux can't help but to tell you, no matter how fantastic a camry is done up, it will never come close in terms of drive and road holding and the soul of a Bimmer. No offence.

It's not the price, not the badge, nor pristige; its the drive and the soul of the car that I can't explain.

But feel free to join us as often as you like, and the next BMW meetup will be next Sunday.

See you there

Cheers

:oooops: Bimmers still Bimmers...I'm not trying to show off anyway just sharing the mod only not asking to race or what so ever...off course your BMW handling much better compare with Toyota, I just want to see what Mod you guys have. I did my ignition modify from your forum..Bro Rodney from R2D at least your BMW club can shares some mod for my car.

dglow;453236 said:
:oooops: Bimmers still Bimmers...I'm not trying to show off anyway just sharing the mod only not asking to race or what so ever...off course your BMW handling much better compare with Toyota, I just want to see what Mod you guys have. I did my ignition modify from your forum..Bro Rodney from R2D at least your BMW club can shares some mod for my car.

No offence intended. No race needed. Jux suprise with the extensive mod on an executive car like the Camry.

Main intention is to try n convert you over. :woottt: :woottt: :woottt: , since you mod style seem to be more bended towards that of a Bimmer, Audi.

Again, its my 2 cents worth in a casually manner. If in any way I offend you, I withdraw my earlier comments.

meet up next sun.. hmmm.. want to go but shy leh... still newbie not in a bimmer... haha

No worry Bro...as I mentioned earlier I just want to see what mod you guys have .
I'm glad I met Rodney from R2D, he did my ignition now car more smoother,
Your Bimmer can do alot of mod not like Camry.

welcome:)
Camry is a good car ! but u make it evil with 20" rims !

dglow;453632 said:
No worry Bro...as I mentioned earlier I just want to see what mod you guys have .
I'm glad I met Rodney from R2D, he did my ignition now car more smoother,
Your Bimmer can do alot of mod not like Camry.

Hey bro,

Friendly friendly hor.:D :D :D

We friendly family lah, whether driving bimmer or not. I remember the first time went to monthly meetup in my ultra-stock Altis; and was pleasantly surprised by the friendliness fellow bros have showered me. In fact, I got involved with various sub-groups of various interest at the club and most are veri humble and friendly lot of people.

Please join us at the meetup next Sunday.

Once again, no ill-intention or self-glorifying purpose of any sort driven at in my previous post.

Cheers

Hi dglow,

welcome in..........

wow 20ins..........

cool man..........

cheers

dglow;453664 said:
Thank you ....no problem..newbie here so senior please be kind...ha..ha..ha..

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :woottt: :woottt: :woottt: :woottt: :woottt:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sam86fyi1

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back