Newbie!

sse7enn

Hi brudders and sistas

I just signed up and need to clock at least 10 postings to be upgraded to a BMW.sg member....(if I read correctly)....

so maybe I'll start off by saying I'm thinking of getting a 520i...and would be great if anyone could give me pointers on what to look out for, and if there are any common faults that come with this model (probably a '09 registered one)...

Thx in advance!

Re: Newbie!

sse7enn;875896 said:
Hi brudders and sistas

I just signed up and need to clock at least 10 postings to be upgraded to a BMW.sg member....(if I read correctly)....

so maybe I'll start off by saying I'm thinking of getting a 520i...and would be great if anyone could give me pointers on what to look out for, and if there are any common faults that come with this model (probably a '09 registered one)...

Thx in advance!

Welcome.... Keep posting to reach the 10 posts....

Should consider the 6 potter instead.

sse7enn;875896 said:
Hi brudders and sistas

Thx in advance!

Hi sse,

welcome onboard.........................................

cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

sse7enn;875896 said:
..... I'm thinking of getting a 520i...and would be great if anyone could give me pointers on what to look out for..... Thx in advance!
Welcome welcome sse7enn,

With regard to the above, most importantly, ensure the engine is inside the bonnet when u collect the key :lol:

Welcome sse7enn, like what many will advice you. Get a 6 potter instead of a 4 potter. i was like you initially but in the end i got a 6 potter instead n i'm lovin it. Enjoy the sheer drive with a 6 potter.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
uk88ceo

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back