Re: Newbie

hi nicholas,

replying ur post..I'm actually finishing my NS and started working again(thank god) :) ...
therefore,I'm looking to mode my car without voiding my warranty...come to tink of it..its actually a 2005 E60..LOL(tinking of my enlistment yr)..So i've been surfing around to get some ideas..

any recommendations r most welcome...but i'm currently looking at 18" rims with low profile tires, windows' tinting, ecu upgrade & stereo iprovements...till i get a pay raise anyway..

cheers,
gordy

hii there, welcome...
ord ohh... hahaha. u will get the mod virus soon.
enjoy ur stay here den
cheers!!

Welcome to the forum and hope u pick up mod tips along the way!

Welcome,

A picture paints a thousand words. In other words, come join us for the monthly meet-ups on the last Sun of each month at carpark next to Kallang Mac from 4.30pm to 6.30pm. Once you see the modded 5 series there, u will know what u wanna mod. Enjoy!

wa...finish NS only..got E60 to drive..... sibeh ho mian le you..... lu zhou simi kang eh..... sibeh wu liu le you.... damn luck y guy.... what to mod ah....PM Wilman lor.....sure can help u one... oh btw.... hua yin hua yin....

chuanwei said:
hi nicholas,

replying ur post..I'm actually finishing my NS and started working again(thank god) :) ...
therefore,I'm looking to mode my car without voiding my warranty...come to tink of it..its actually a 2005 E60..LOL(tinking of my enlistment yr)..So i've been surfing around to get some ideas..

any recommendations r most welcome...but i'm currently looking at 18" rims with low profile tires, windows' tinting, ecu upgrade & stereo iprovements...till i get a pay raise anyway..

cheers,
gordy

Wah cow :woowooo: When I was doing NS, lim pay balu drive SAF 3 tonner mercedes and landrover jeep nia.

err anyway welcome to the forum....BTW one of the forum administrator is out-of-action at the moment after a parang attack :laughlik:

hey all,
thanx for de wonderful welcome and advice..
i'll definitely try to make it to de next meetup if my work permits..

cheers
Gordy

wa.... tiang heng parang tok? knn...must be you la Ah beng....sibeh angst eh le.... relak tampo mah.... zhun fashion chill eh..... mai ta pai pa lang mah.... gan hiong le.... :) :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hitclubgripe
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back