Newcomer to the UDM :)

allanchoo

Hi All, I have just bought a second hand 320i last week and have just collected my ride on Christmas Eve. Am definitely loving the ride and hope to know more of you here in the forum. My name is Allan and was previously driving a Peugeot 207CC. Hope I can join you all in the next meetup. Cheers.

Re: Newcomer to the UDM :)

allanchoo;601286 said:
Hi All, I have just bought a second hand 320i last week and have just collected my ride on Christmas Eve. Am definitely loving the ride and hope to know more of you here in the forum. My name is Allan and was previously driving a Peugeot 207CC. Hope I can join you all in the next meetup. Cheers.

Hi Allan,

Congrats and welcome onboard..................

cheers

ac323;601290 said:
Hi Allan,

Congrats and welcome onboard..................

cheers

Hello. Thanks for the welcome. By the way, I am wondering if anyone hear has installed HID or Xenon on their E90? I heard that the fault light will light up as mine is not the XL model. Should I be posting this thread for discussion somewhere else?

allanchoo;601425 said:
Hello. Thanks for the welcome. By the way, I am wondering if anyone hear has installed HID or Xenon on their E90? I heard that the fault light will light up as mine is not the XL model. Should I be posting this thread for discussion somewhere else?

Hi Allan,

no worries..............let's hope someone can help you on this......or you may call BOSS Motorsports 6459 0038 look for Nick or Calvin to see if they can assist you on this.....

update us
cheers

Leica;601945 said:
Welcome to the BMW.SG community. Happy Holidays!

Hi Leica, Thanks for the welcome. Hope to learn more from this forum about my ride and perhaps catch up with you guys during one of the meetups. Cheers

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OneTab
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back