NSF reported missing in Brunei training area

Re: NSF reported missing in Brunei training area

I still think the current 2 year ns is too long
I dun mind giving up 1 year for ns since there are still merits to reap
2 years of lag waste time

snowmanyee;871635 said:
No lah. They talk cock. They need to shoot some live rounds into the river before rivrr crossing to scare the crocs away. Aftet that, they will standby live rounds to shoot the crocs in the event if an attack. Soldier wont kill soldier. We uphold integrity and try to save each other. Even if the croc tears the body apart, we will kill the crocs and retrieve as much of the body as possible and bring back home to his family for state funeral.

Haha...You are right bro. I was stationed in Lakiun Camp during my NS, training guys for the Jungle Confidence Course. We are tasked to use Thunderflashes underwater to scare off any "sleeping" crocs in the vicinity before any river operation. The live rounds are only used if, and only if, there is any imminent need to prevent, or stop, any casualties to our personnel.

We do watch out for each others' back! hehe.... 8)

Just a side note...while cruising down the river we saw a Iban (native) having a bath in the river while a croc is sunning himself barely 50m away. Looks like they do have some kind of understanding.....:screwedu::screwedu:

VolanteDB9;872066 said:
the rationale for a pre-emptive strike into neighboring territory thru conventional war fare is to prevent the fight happening on Singapore soil and create strategic depth, in urban warfare there be much more collateral damage to your own civilians.

Ya I know that. But thats like a bad tactic.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nhacaiabc8bot

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back