• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

Obit

Elvislee

Hi bros, anybody knows where I can install the OBIT for E36? other than BVO. I have the chip but need to know a realiable workshop.

Many thanks

Re: Obit

I also don't know, so now it is installed in my store room.. thankz for the reminder.

Haven't... was digging at my store this weekend.. sigh.. found it in one of the box..kekekekek.. maybe if I decided to try, will post some field report then...

Elvislee;216414 said:
Hi bros, anybody knows where I can install the OBIT for E36? other than BVO. I have the chip but need to know a realiable workshop.

Many thanks

Call this fellow........... Joe Goi.........
He can tuned for you at any place at your convienent....

col terry he can tuned al0t of tinks also phil let him install and tuned his ampi pur

really ah?..this mr Joe..is he well versed in bmw engines pls?... anyone here has benefitted from his expertise, do share ur experrience eh?...

(and..like Jaws...i've also dug out my obit from my store!@!..compete with harness..!!)

thanx guys...

milk15;216939 said:
Call this fellow........... Joe Goi.........
He can tuned for you at any place at your convienent....

aiyo why my store room dun have OBIT hahaha..:angry: :angry: :angry:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
win88win88me

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back