Operation Knight - 16 drivers caught for drink-driving (so the rumors were true..

kevinbmw

View attachment 51480

SINGAPORE: Singapore Traffic Police have conducted an island-wide pre-dawn operation against drink-driving, arresting 16 drink drivers.

The blitz took place on June 15 from 1.30am to 4.30am.

At road blocks at Crawford Street, Fort Road, New Bridge Road and Outram Road, more than 80 drivers were stopped and tested for alcohol consumption.

Of these, 15 men and one woman, aged between 24 and 45, were arrested for drink-driving.

The highest Breath Evidential Analyser (BEA) test result was 82 microgrammes of alcohol per 100 millilitres of breath, more than twice the prescribed legal limit of 35 microgrammes of alcohol per 100 millilitres of breath.

Drink drivers, on conviction, will be disqualified from driving for at least 12 months.

They will lose their driving licences and have to retake the theory and practical driving tests to get their driving licences again.

In addition, first-time offenders can be fined between S$1,000 and S$5,000, or jailed up to six months.

Repeat offenders may be slapped with a maximum fine of S$30,000 and a mandatory jail term of up to three years.

They may also be caned up to six strokes should death or serious injury be caused.

Source: 16 drivers caught for drink-driving - Channel NewsAsia

Re: Operation Knight - 16 drivers caught for drink-driving (so the rumors were true..

Dumbasses. Word was going around about this for days!

Re: Operation Knight - 16 drivers caught for drink-driving (so the rumors were true..

are u ok oilman?
now that tumbleweed

so the rumors were true...next time must believe! How abt the "revamped" points system? HAha

Mockngbrd;1004710 said:
is this y no police at cineleisure?
No link leh. TP not responsible, the area/zone where cineleisure is located is under Orchard or AMK Division.

View attachment 51480
Oilman dressed up as TP... Naughty!

seanskye;1004731 said:
Distracted by the girl blowing the TP's equipment. Why are his eyes closed huh?
Eyes closed to avoid imagination......

Baby1M;1004738 said:
Eyes closed to avoid imagination......

Maybe she gave half ball to make his work harder.

actually the girl looks quite cute huh

Next time, use WAZE to check whether got TP or not for the route u gonna use?

IF U R sober.

This happens like once a year, or 3 times a month?

If it happens so frequently, where are people still getting caught for drink-driving?

davidtch;1004747 said:
Next time, use WAZE to check whether got TP or not for the route u gonna use?

IF U R sober.

How abt dont drink and drive...drive then dont drink.
I am a law abiding citizen... :)

kenntona;1004756 said:
This happens like once a year, or 3 times a month?

If it happens so frequently, where are people still getting caught for drink-driving?

Coz they think it ia like kena STD. Where got so suay kena. So for those who kena the worst kind i.e. AIDS, I say "cry till no tear also no use".

I actually stayed up by the roadside till sunrise waiting for someone to block me yet no one came ):

Soifon;1004759 said:
I actually stayed up by the roadside till sunrise waiting for someone to block me yet no one came ):

Try to leave the lights on when you sleep next time.

Soifon;1004759 said:

u never check waze? Or should have just drove straight to cineleisure..

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bk88ing

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back