• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

Original/Used E46 M3 Rims 18 " for sale

Re: Original/Used E46 M3 Rims 18 " for sale

Hi. These will only fit M3s and E46 coupes? Thanks

Only fit E46 M3.

'The Great White'

I will be traveling for a bit but when I get back I will post the pictures up for the Original/Used M3 18 " rims that I am selling. I had switched to the 19" M3 rims (NOT CSL) so selling this one.

Golfer, I will try to find out whether the rims will fit all E46 and not just M3. I have actually seen quite a lot of 3 series with those rims so I am sure that it will fit actually

Hello there,

The non-M3s running around with original M3 rims are those that are running 4 front M3 rims. The rear M3 rims cannot be fitted on non-M3s as their offsets are too aggressive.

Cheers!

Thanks Azrielsc. Thats what I thought too. I think a lot of non-M3s are also running on replica M3 rims made specially for non-M3.

So unless someone has an extra 2 spare front M3 rims.....

There are replicas running around too. If u want, check Wilson's post on selling his M3 rims!

Cheers!

But the new E90 can take in M3 rims now...swee2x

Azrielsc, thanks for the clarification.

Was wondering if anyone knows about upgrade of the brake system for M3? Was hoping to get the CSL brakes but dont think it fits the standard M3

jlek said:

Was wondering if anyone knows about upgrade of the brake system for M3? Was hoping to get the CSL brakes but dont think it fits the standard M3

U shd get a reply in no time. Alot of M3 owners here (e.g. Triple M, Mracer 77, M3Magic) have upgraded their brakes e.g. to Stoptech, AP racing etc.

jlek said:

No point getting CSL brakes....still 1 pot caliper for both front & rear.....

Better off getting Stoptechs!! Slotted 355x32mm rotors with 4 pot caliper!!

jack-m3-sept20053.jpg

Track proven!!

Cheers

'The Great White'

Yeah agreed with Will
Might as well spend a little more and go for the Big Brake Kit if you have made up your mind to upgrade.

TripleM said:
Yeah agreed with Will
Might as well spend a little more and go for the Big Brake Kit if you have made up your mind to upgrade.

Hahaha, cos you're the only tracked proven E46 M3 with Stoptechs mah!!!

Ofcourse APracing also dam good lah....but for 1 & half system & more 'ex' dan Stoptechs....

kekekekeke

'Clan Master'

ah-men...............

jlek said:

I think for the price you pay for the CSL brakes you could have gotten AP 6 pot front 4 pot rear. They are ex no doubt but worth every single penny. They are hand made calipers too.

wilman2772 said:
No point getting CSL brakes....still 1 pot caliper for both front & rear.....

Better off getting Stoptechs!! Slotted 355x32mm rotors with 4 pot caliper!!

jack-m3-sept20053.jpg

Track proven!!

Cheers

'The Great White'
wow, glad to be amongst the M3 gurus. Yes, definitely looking to upgrade brakes for track use. I have already changed the brake fluid to Castrol SRF so just looking for better brakes to complete the upgrade.

How much would the Stoptechs cost?

Since there are so many M3 experts, perhaps you guys can also advise me on the following:

1. I read somewhere that the SMG launch mode can only be used 22 times or so, but I have so far done perhaps as many as 30 and its still fine, so was wondering if anyone else had experienced anything different

2. When going around the track at Sepang, I found that there is quite a lot of body roll (maybe becos mine is a cabriolet) and the back tends to slip out a lot. Have you guys experienced the same thing and has anyone else taken a M3 Cabrio to the track? Is there anything that we can do to fix the body roll to "settle" the car more?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gamej88food
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back