Mike318i

watch and feel the pain guys.....i pity the chap :shakehea:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gnh7FvcWOWs[/YOUTUBE]

Re: OUCH~! that hurts

wols ...

Must have seen his CC bill spending in china kekekekeke

this video better, Now i can see Breyton kanna whack clearer.

this is a repost. even peter chao has a thing or two to say...

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ncY2rtVHKF8[/youtube]

sorry..i din knw it was posted previously...as u can c from my total post...u would hav knw tat im quite new...so plz...cut me some slack ok guys

iScoupe;473211 said:
this video better, Now i can see Breyton kanna whack clearer.

NNB Jacky, got insurance that covers balls kenah hantam?

Mike318i;473687 said:
sorry..i din knw it was posted previously...as u can c from my total post...u would hav knw tat im quite new...so plz...cut me some slack ok guys

Hang around more and you will realise we are all just a bunch of bored people who like to poke fun at each other. Relax! lol

hahaha see lah, scare newbie people only. tsk tsk tsk

Mike318i;473687 said:

;) .. no worries... the people here are like that...otherwise this forum can be very boring... come down for our next meetup.. we'll try get a female forumer to re-enact that clipz with you.. and Breyton will take the video.....Benji will sponsor his old army boot as well...... :D :D

jawzsg;473927 said:
;) .. no worries... the people here are like that...otherwise this forum can be very boring... come down for our next meetup.. we'll try get a female forumer to re-enact that clipz with you.. and Breyton will take the video.....Benji will sponsor his old army boot as well...... :D :D

Take the video your chit guay levitation face!

I will bring my under-utilised HD videocam.

p.s. which female forumer huh?

we get emma but if she is busy, by next meetup we can get sis3p0 already. tok already can be female forumer. ask her to wear the sailormoon costume ok.

mike318i: don't worry la, we also repost ourselves all the time.. just too bored

:sneaky: ..Actually Nytemare dressed in Sailormoon uniform may just pull off for the role...but he won't be using footwear...more likely a 4-L bottle... now that really OUCH !!... but the entire meetup may puke looking at him in sailormoon......:shakehea:

jawzsg;474083 said:
:sneaky: ..Actually Nytemare dressed in Sailormoon uniform may just pull off for the role...but he won't be using footwear...more likely a 4-L bottle... now that really OUCH !!... but the entire meetup may puke looking at him in sailormoon......:shakehea:

sailormoon your camel face! :furious::furious::furious::furious::furious:

i will use 4L syringe.

ah~ i can sense that u guys r a bunch of fun guys to "hang" around with...bt sadly im in a totally diff island than u guys...so i don think i can go to the meetup anytime soon...heehe

nYteMarE;474085 said:
sailormoon your camel face! :furious::furious::furious::furious::furious:

i will use 4L syringe.

mayb u can get him to wear some tight undies and mayb just mayb he'll show us some camel toes...from the rear..:lol:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gamebaidoithuongnetvc

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back