OZ Ultraleggera correct offset for E90

tansiong

Hi all, i would like to buy this set of rims (OZ Ultraleggera Black Painted) 18" but i do not know the correct offset for my e90. I want it to be fitting. Any kind souls out there pls advise me. And tyres shall i get dunlop sport max 225/40/18? Is this tyre good grip and quiet. I want something with good grip, quiet and lightweight. And i understand that the rims is light weight too.

Thank you very much for all your answer.

Re: OZ Ultraleggera correct offset for E90

Staggered 18"
18"x8 ET34 Front 225/40
18"x9 ET40 Rear 255/35

For comparison,
OEM Style 162 found on 330i its as follow,
18"x8 ET34 Front 225/40
18"x8 1/2 ET37 Rear 255/35

Hope this help. Good luck on the new shoes. :thumbsup:

I think it will be nosier if i will to go staggered and i can't rotate the tyres. I will go for non staggered. Thanks for the reply

Staggered 18"
18"x8 ET34 Front 225/40
18"x9 ET40 Rear 255/35

These will fit E46 better, v flushed
For E90, they will fit but the rear looks a little in, no drama tho

Currently on Ultraleggera 8Jx18s ET34 all round.

The fronts will match stock 18" rims whereas the rears will be quite sunken.

The stock 18s currently do not flush with the fenders. So it would be much better if the offsets were more aggressive unless you attempt to go the spacer route.

The rears even with the 9Jx18 ET40 rears will look much better with spacers (~15mm) in order to fill up the wheel well.

Thank you very much for all the answer. Have to change my decision now as all shops don't have stock now. Thanks and i appreciate it.

tansiong;265061 said:
Thank you very much for all the answer. Have to change my decision now as all shops don't have stock now. Thanks and i appreciate it.

The tyres or wheels no stock? I was actually offered the OZ Ultraleggera Black Finish in 18" (2nd hand) with PS2 tyres at Rays 2 weeks ago. They still seem to have stock of the rims in 18". However I do have to agree that the offset needs to be more aggresive as Puny said to fill up the rear wheel arches of the E90.

PS: If you do get the OZ Ultraleggera in Black finish, please post pics of it on your E90.... :)

I was told that there are OZ Ultraleggar with 20mm offset. Anyone tried ordering them before ?

piggyboyz;268316 said:
I was told that there are OZ Ultraleggar with 20mm offset. Anyone tried ordering them before ?

That must be for 5 n 6 series

Jack...

Yup, it's for the E60 but will there be problem if we install E60 rim ?

Piggyboyz

E60 rims have very low positive offsets so they are not suitable for E90/E92/E93 as they will stick outta the fenders...
So for your car, the lowest possible for the rear is +25 on 9.5J ( fender rolling is likely required too.)

As for the front if u go with 8.5J , ur perfect offset would be +35 plus minus a couple of mm. If u go with 8 J, I'd think ard +30 to +34

Maybe u shud consider my Volk 18in RE30 rims which I advertised a couple of mths ago
+35 8.5
+25 9.5

Hehehe...

i weight the RE30 18"x9.5 the other day @ Leong Seng, its 8kg. amazing :ultrasho:

Now u know ah...
Maybe u should consider buying mine too hahahahaha

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hitclub999com
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back