Patek Philippe - KING OF LUXURY "MUST" WATCH

BMWM3

or so they said. A beautiful piece of art.

[video=youtube;yIXPplShtg0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yIXPplShtg0[/video]

Re: Patek Philippe - KING OF LUXURY "MUST" WATCH

Patek Philippe ...... cant appreciate the beauty of it. I will take an AP anyday

AP is a good and EX watch too...

AP designer (aka Gérald Genta) was asked by PP to design NAUTILUS series. Thus there are similarity between AP Royal Oak 15202ST and PP 5711/1A. google it....

Thus explained.....KING OF LUXURY WATCH.

limited to 7 pieces worldwide, and must apply to be eligible to buy. PP will vet the applicants......:uhhh:

Exclusive for the global elite. Only then it can increase their brand appeal to commoners who desired so much to be recognise for being a successful individual.

can't help but wonder the number of bimmers i can buy with USD2.5 mil.....:OTpolis:

USD2.5 milliion better of buying properties IMHO.

Does anyone know the max discount ADs are willing to give for AP these days? Many thanks in advance!

Does anyone know the max discount ADs are willing to give for PP these days? Many thanks in advance!

No idea..... i to shy to even walk into a PP boutique:)
But please share if you find out. I'm very curious to know......

Standard reply is 10% but like to find out what's the max from anyone who had purchased PP previously

Depending on models. AD will not tell you like what ROLEX do and also if you are regular customers.
All take into consideration.
PP watches does hold values. Good for investment.

I buy from parallel importer. Eg 5712 IA below $40k and 5167 below $24k. Am sure AD is quite a bit more. To me watches are unlike PI cars and have international warranty and hence no cause for concern.

Thanks guys, even Rolex ADs need to be pushed for further discounts these days heh

Quite a couple of PIs offering better prices definitely but I'm just curious how much PP ADs are willing to push. Was offered a 5712G at $50k by a PI recently...

Thanks guys, even Rolex ADs need to be pushed for further discounts these days heh

Quite a couple of PIs offering better prices definitely but I'm just curious how much PP ADs are willing to push. Was offered a 5712G at $50k by a PI recently...

Update: LOCAL AD should be able to give 10% to 20% discounts DEPENDING on models. Group buy?

haha group buy is good but I doubt they have stock for popular models!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
7clubcomde

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back