-=Peeling on door handle panel=-

smithfoo

Users Awaiting Email Confirmation
Hi guys

M driving a e92 and wondering if u guys experience what I am having. My inner door panels are peeling off. Any solution?

Tks
Smith

Re: -=Peeling on door handle panel=-

smithfoo;1113438 said:
Hi guys

M driving a e92 and wondering if u guys experience what I am having. My inner door panels are peeling off. Any solution?

Tks
Smith

This is a common issue, PM sent !

You can either dismantle it to spray or powder coat it, or change the panels to new ones from Eng Soon.

Alternatively what I did was to carbon fibre all the interior panels.

BMW's plasticy-rubber panels' quality SUCKS for such an expensive car (read MARQUE).

Exactly man...don't understand y...my older jap car is in better shape

Same thing happened to me. Went down ES to get a new part and got it fixed up. Gd as new!

Look for Brian. He's super helpful.

Cheers'

Hear say the inner door handle nid to use soldering iron to melt the pin in place....

Hi,

Can PM me what is the price, mine is a DEC 2009 E90. Passenger side rear door interior handle.

i read from some of the forum, it also mention that it need to use soldering. Any info on that, do we really'need to solder it
or just tighten it with the screw .

Mine was also the same , bought a new one at eng soon. It's not easy to fix , must be solder on as Bmw never thought this part would fail .

So how you solder it? Is there anyway not to solder it, will the handle be lose without solder?

Hi,

Which workshop u get it replace and the cost? I have ordered 3 sets from eng soon.

Thanks.

gd74;1118223 said:
Mine was also the same , bought a new one at eng soon. It's not easy to fix , must be solder on as Bmw never thought this part would fail .

Sorry I just remembered it was screwed in , they have to drill a hole for the screw . Bmw solder it and that's y it needs a screw . I did it at R2D , cost was not much . Hope it helps

Thanks for the information.

gd74;1118292 said:
Sorry I just remembered it was screwed in , they have to drill a hole for the screw . Bmw solder it and that's y it needs a screw . I did it at R2D , cost was not much . Hope it helps

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j888top
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back