Pi X5

Re: Pi X5

Its shoudl be Europe domestic model right? Think got heated seats to warm yr butt if u drive up cameron highlands. :)

Buy Lah......no second thots.....Vincar right? If I buy a next BMW I will probably buy from them too.

After u collected yr X5, u can ask christopher than to do a write up on LIFE or give Simon Rock a taxi ride :lol2:

how much is the price diff may i ask? not that PML's service is fantastic or that i may be prejudiced, but wouldnt it be safer to get from the agent, esp. with the recent PI incident as reported in ST?

PML has yet to bring in the 2007 X5, probably in Feb or Mar 07, price not sure also. PI X5 is 2006 version, no comparative specs from PML available. So need advise from experts here. Thanks

pml was selling their last x5 sport for around 230 i think. that came with panoramic sunroof with dsp sound system.but no navi, and 19" wheels.
I think the PI one is 17" wheels and no sunroof.
the e53 x5 is pretty easy to maintain at outside woekshops, since its very much similar to the e39 5 series. So i think in this case, pml service is not too important. bmw asia will still cover you factory warranty. And you can and might as well go to bvo or juzz for any fixer ups if necessary.

I think the new x5 will be priced around 250+. considering the Q7 and ML are around 235+.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ae8888tech
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back