Pics of my Mac Mini in my e46 (as promised)

ferd

As mentioned in the title...

Mac Mini 1.45Ghz + 80GB harddisk

On the lower deck,

7 port USB hub + external audio 7.1 Surround Sound device.

Unfortunately I only have a 4.1 setup currently.

Its been living in my car for about 3 weeks now. :)

all your mods truly are impressive :thumbsup:

Re: Pics of my Mac Mini in my e46 (as promised)

ferd said:
As mentioned in the title...

Mac Mini 1.45Ghz + 80GB harddisk

On the lower deck,

7 port USB hub + external audio 7.1 Surround Sound device.

Unfortunately I only have a 4.1 setup currently.

Its been living in my car for about 3 weeks now. :)

Coolz :) :)

How did u do tat ?? maybe u can share more details in depth kekeke
r u going to add on creative or altec speakers?? throw in an 17" LCD monitor heehee..

get an airport extreme card so tat u can surf at those wifi zone in ur car

Hey Ferd,

get the gyratiion keyboard and wireless mouse lah. LOL reduce alot of clutter man.

hmmm yeah that's cool...i thought about it, but then again i wouldnt want to spend that couple of hundred bucks on a keyboard and mouse ...

when i install your car we put that? ... then it'll be cooler than mine for sure... ;)

mengz,

i'm working on the webby ... it'll show some really brutal pictures of stripping the car console to the bare bones...

actually i've got a pair of memphis amps (6 channels in total), a boston sub, front speakers are boston and rear are helix... oh, the front door frame was cut so the boston would go in ....i inherited these from the previous owner....

in total, i've spent about 8 weeks working on the car... long days too ... and sleepless night... about another month of research before i started to actually work on the car...

i dont think i'll have time to write a detailed howto or if anyone would be bother to read it even....

i've got a lot of programming to do... i want to be able to have a software in my mac mini that i could eventually do a dyno ... reset engine fault codes... or display them first....O2 levels, engine load, blah blah blah...

FML - Ferd Motors Limited.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
500aeac
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back