pictures from Bikini Bar

gadaffi

Legendary 10 Years
hii everyone, was at the Bikini Bar with some of the guys here. Thanks to the organiser, morphisis for the lil gathering n yet a great place to hang out. The place is chilin' wit babes ard u in bikini, hehehe. Thanks to our Orh Lu Lu for the foods n drinks. Gosh, we had countless rounds of foods. Anyone wants to learn Salsa moves, pls call Alvin666, u r the man! Thumbs up for Salsa dancers. Those who were not there, u miss something. Here r some of the pics. Again not a pro in pics, enjoy!

Orh Lu Lu, sori if the pics r not that clear for u, btw some of the pics r not taken by me n i'm just using a normal camera phone not a DIGI cam. Plz compare fairly, hehehehe!

Re: pictures from Bikini Bar

the organiser n quicksilver

bro, y r u looking at his hands??

Orh lu lu, theres something in between ut teeth leh....

oi dont anihow assume, its their wives hor....

wow so fierce ar, mayb he isnt satisfied with the beer....
Look at this guy (BmouseW), he got all the waiteress there. Pimp in the house!!

not forgetting... who else bt not me!!

BmouseW n alvin666, nice eyes dude....

wah Gad, you guys must have had lots of fun! Morphisis, you should've mentioned there's POOL to be played there! Bikini babes and beer... that's mainly for the boys... remember the girls too hor... :)

after a long day wit foods, drinks n babes this wat happened....zzzzzzz!!

wah salsa... i oso wan! long time no go salsa leow... anyone else does salsa here too?

That's it!! Time to tan myself in preparation for the next outing!!

BMouse and Gad look very happy with the bikini gals...

TripleM said:
BMouse and Gad look very happy with the bikini gals...

U should see the pool of drool arond their seats...:nehnehhh: :nehnehhh: :nehnehhh:

violets said:
wah salsa... i oso wan! long time no go salsa leow... anyone else does salsa here too?
ok dats cool, den u should join alvin666 at the bikini bar next week, he's good!

quiksilver said:
U should see the pool of drool arond their seats...:nehnehhh: :nehnehhh: :nehnehhh:

oi not my seat hor, its Bmouse. He would stare at every gerl who walk passed him. Look at his face, so red!

gadaffi said:
ok dats cool, den u should join alvin666 at the bikini bar next week, he's good!

but no dance salsa outdoors b4 leh... and will spoil my dancing shoes oso if nt proper dance floor... need aircon... :p
will join u pp one of these days... but gona be away for quite a while :)

who else does salsa here too... u all learn fr him la.. den all can go...

violets said:
but no dance salsa outdoors b4 leh... and will spoil my dancing shoes oso if nt proper dance floor... need aircon... :p

most of them, they dance without any shoes. He doesnt wanna teach us leh. he wanna keep for his own.

violets said:

they dance on slippers or barefoot at the bikini bar...no need shoes one...:) :) :)

agree with gaddafi...alvin666 can twist n turn but he dun wanna teach us...he onli wanna teach chio bus...:furious: :furious: :furious:

quiksilver said:
they dance on slippers or barefoot at the bikini bar...no need shoes one...:) :) :)

agree with gaddafi...alvin666 can twist n turn but he dun wanna teach us...he onli wanna teach chio bus...:furious: :furious: :furious:

ha... but seems everybody quite well behaved ya... especially alvin!!! haha...

yo alvin!! how come u nevber 'pow pow' w the bikini babes?!! so kua ah... haha :)

teach me the cha cha cha leh....

Sorry, was unable to join you guys but wish i was there as well to enjoy the babes.....

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WIN33PRO

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back