PML launching offers after offers...

zag

Re: PML launching offers after offers...

SL2 said:
Hi fellas, was at PML just last friday and saw that the 5 series now comes fitted fully with AC Schnitzer(did I spell it right?) parts and if I'm not wrong, I believe it's probably just a few $k more than the exclusive edition. And to think this came right after they launched the 3 series sports edition as well....Wonder why they suddenly start launching these offers...Just hope it doesn't de-value the image of the car...

The ACS kit is a ~$20K option... i dun believe if they bundled them on to the 520i and make special edition out of them for a few $k more..
The AC kitted 520i in the showroom was used for the ACS launch couple of Fridays ago.

yup saw the ac kitted 520 too! costs $20k for parts n labour. saw another 520i with xenons, maybe they come w xenons now!

if i have 20k to spend on the look of the car, i'll look elsewhere at the other BMW tuners. That's coz the "average knowledge" BMW car owner will only probably get ACS to dress up their car with, and there'll be correspondingly more on the road. So for exclusivity, we can look elsewhere since we know the lobangs. i personally like how the hamann kit looks on the 6er.

Hi everyone,

After modding my last 3 bimmers heavily, I muz give my fair share of comments; AC stuff although expensive, will reap higher returns when u sell yr car. This of course does not mean u will mean money on it; but maybe u can get a premium equiv to abt 60-70% of yr mod costs, assuming yr car is full AC. Reasons cld be that there is higher demand for AC-look cars n PML dare not argue too much on warranty issues if AC mods are added (assumin done at PML).

This is of course extremely subjective as u may bump into a buyer that loves Breyton or Hamann n bingo, u get a good price. My E46 sedan was half AC, half Breyton n my E46 cabrio was full AC. Both got fair prices from TTS.

My 2 cents.

Cheers

ACSCAB2 said:
Hi everyone,

After modding my last 3 bimmers heavily, I muz give my fair share of comments; AC stuff although expensive, will reap higher returns when u sell yr car. This of course does not mean u will mean money on it; but maybe u can get a premium equiv to abt 60-70% of yr mod costs, assuming yr car is full AC. Reasons cld be that there is higher demand for AC-look cars n PML dare not argue too much on warranty issues if AC mods are added (assumin done at PML).

This is of course extremely subjective as u may bump into a buyer that loves Breyton or Hamann n bingo, u get a good price. My E46 sedan was half AC, half Breyton n my E46 cabrio was full AC. Both got fair prices from TTS.

My 2 cents.

Cheers

The thread is about PML giving offers not what u did to your cars. You are always telling people you have or had 3 bimmers.. rich bastard :biggun:

Racebred said:
if i have 20k to spend on the look of the car, i'll look elsewhere at the other BMW tuners. That's coz the "average knowledge" BMW car owner will only probably get ACS to dress up their car with, and there'll be correspondingly more on the road. So for exclusivity, we can look elsewhere since we know the lobangs. i personally like how the hamann kit looks on the 6er.

then there's the issue of warranty, isn't ???

Racebred said:
bodykits usually dont spoil what.

i don't mean they'll spoil but if you do your kits outside of PML they might void your body warranty, only ACS and Mtech is prob ok cos they also sell those...

that's the idea i get from ppl who are thinking about kits, prob explains why there's not many breytons and hamanns around compared to acs and mtechs...

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
debet39com

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back