Poison my ride

Alexxx

Hi People

Letting go of my ride on the 26th of this month. So its time to plan what i will need on my new ride.

Will be taking delivery of my new E82 hopefully in Feb...if not March. Thinking of the following

1. JB3/4
2. Nice sounding exhaust
3. CF Hood

Any other sugguestions for mods?

If possible, please also advise on the estimated cost for each item.

Also anyone know where is a good place to rent a car for like a month? and price?

Many thanks

Re: Poison my ride

Performance
Piggyback system (example Burger Tuning's Juice Box JB3 Version 1.4)
Cold Air Intake System
Diverter Valve
Oil Cooler
Downpipes
O2 Simulators
Downpipe Gaskets
Front Mount Intercooler
Dual Solenoid Vacuum Upgrade
Exhaust
De-cat

Chassis / Handling
Wheels + Tyres
Brakes
LSD, if available for e82
Coilovers
Sways
Strut

Interior
Steering Wheel
Paddleshifters
Interior Trims
Pedals & Foot Rest
Gearknob
Handbrake Lever
Doorpins
Gauges Holder
Boost Gauge
Oil Pressure Gauge
Floor Mats
Tint

Exterior
Bodykit
Bonnet
Trunk
Mirrors
Emblems
Kidney Grilles
Headlights & Fogs Tint
LED Side Indicators, if available
Xenon bulbs
Fog bulbs
Angel Eyes, if any

ICE

Thats a long list of poison. Will die from all that toxic

Kenntona, i must award you most poisonous person around.

Sounds like this is a good list to sticky. hahahahaa

Hi Kenntona

You happen to have an estimated price to those items you mentioned? and also what each of those do to the car? Many thanks and greatly appreciated :)

14m3 said:
Thats a long list of poison. Will die from all that toxic
ryan said:
Kenntona, i must award you most poisonous person around. Sounds like this is a good list to sticky. hahahahaa
Hahahahaha, some mods are more necessary to some drivers (example power and handling), some mods are less needed (example aesthetics), hence I list all......

There are some extreme mods which is too radical to list - example injecting foam into the chassis, changing all the mountings, control arms, wishbones, guide rods............

Alexxx said:
Hi Kenntona

You happen to have an estimated price to those items you mentioned? and also what each of those do to the car? Many thanks and greatly appreciated :)
Alexxx, it will be more fruitful to find out what you exactly need, and then check the price with BOSS or BVO. For instance, when it comes to downpipes or FMIC, there are so many brandnames out there....... all the other considerations such as fitment, compatibility with other mods all will come into play. Plan your mod diary carefully.

Alexxx, you are now officially in trouble... :)

Go check your bank account.

kenntona;510425 said:
Alexxx, it will be more fruitful to find out what you exactly need, and then check the price with BOSS or BVO. For instance, when it comes to downpipes or FMIC, there are so many brandnames out there....... all the other considerations such as fitment, compatibility with other mods all will come into play. Plan your mod diary carefully.

I'm looking for performance mod and mods that will prolong or is good for my ride.
I want nice sounds exhaust as well..

Thats why i am probably gonna do JB3 + dunno what exhaust + CF Hood ( maybe..looks nice and tempting)

Other mods on the list..i dunno what it does tats why need recommendations :)

Any "die die must do" mod? like better spark plug or something?

Alexxx;510524 said:
I'm looking for performance mod and mods that will prolong or is good for my ride.
I want nice sounds exhaust as well..

Thats why i am probably gonna do JB3 + dunno what exhaust + CF Hood ( maybe..looks nice and tempting)

Other mods on the list..i dunno what it does tats why need recommendations :)

Any "die die must do" mod? like better spark plug or something?

Die die must do mod? Mod the driver... :nehnehhh:

Alexxx;510524 said:
...Thats why i am probably gonna do JB3 + dunno what exhaust + CF Hood ( maybe..looks nice and tempting)
Let me know when you get your keys. We go juice them together:woottt:

Don't know if e46monster still have his Arqray to let go. You can call him up to check. Sweet looking set of pipes.

Yipeee... welcome to the E82 Family..

Mine is so stock anyway..

Littlered;510574 said:
Let me know when you get your keys. We go juice them together:woottt:

Don't know if e46monster still have his Arqray to let go. You can call him up to check. Sweet looking set of pipes.

saw u drove pass me I think new years day haha. Hope to get key in feb ;) what else u doing beside juice?

Looking at suspensions. Need something stiffer to work with normal tyres. When you get your keys, we go for joyride with kenny again yeah?

Congrats Alexxx, the wait is finally going to be over ! My recommendation for your first few mods are coilovers, wheels and exhaust - nice balance of aesthetics, performance, and sound. I think e46monster's Arqray is still available, do check with him....be careful though, once you see his car, you will kena even more posion ! :D Am still thinking of JB3...thinking...thinking...

hi, im also expecting to collect my car end feb. Its an E90 tho... so cant juice it... can anyone recommend me a workshop for bmw mods?

ttoh;511006 said:
... Am still thinking of JB3...thinking...thinking...
Stop thinking lah. Will be dropping by BOSS on Monday. We go poke him for more discounts together. On?

Littlered;511011 said:
Stop thinking lah. Will be dropping by BOSS on Monday. We go poke him for more discounts together. On?

Hi can i join your groupbuy? we can all possibly order different stuff together lor :chinese:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OneTab
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back