Pole dancing originated in India maybe

Shaun

Trusted Sponsor
over 3 million views... some great skill displayed. seems to be a fairly old art form or something..

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2H1zjRU8hBo"]YouTube - Indian Pole Gymnastics[/ame]

Disclaimer: This video is presented solely for educational and entertainment purposes. Neither the the publisher nor sharer shall be held liable or responsible to any person or entity with respect to any loss or incidental or consequential damages caused, or alleged to have been caused, directly or indirectly, by the information or programs contained herein. Every individual is different and the advice and strategies contained herein may not be suitable for your personal fitness. You should seek the services of a competent professional before beginning any exercise program. The characters portrayed in this video are fictional. Any likeness to actual persons, either living or dead, is strictly coincidental.

:errmm:

Re: Pole dancing originated in India maybe

I still find it intriguing how their nuts still remain intact! I tot its for this very reason why most pole dancers are female...anyone can englighten me?

Last edited by a moderator:

this should be part of olympics... i wanna see cute girls do that

It's easy for guys cos of their superior muscle mass.. but these gers/moves are really jaw-dropping!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j52GmtDly40[/ame]

The amount of body-control and grace, esp. the move at 2:16... power.

definitely prefer the grace of the ladies....:goodup:

Definitely prefer the Indian gentlemen in Speedos. 1:40... 'nuff said.

Ouch! Nothing sexy about pole dancing by either gender but the Indian one is quite hilarious. :lol:Thanks for sharing!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alo789pub

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back