Police investigating incidents involving cyclist; important to be gracious on roads

Re: Police investigating incidents involving cyclist; important to be gracious on roa

Cyclist's rude + should be punished. You do not come to someone else's country + behave so rude.

Re: Police investigating incidents involving cyclist; important to be gracious on roa

Although Parliamentary Secretary for Transport Muhammad Faishal Ibrahim was non-committal, it is pretty clear that the cyclist has to be put in place i.e. Dr Faishal's post of - "Cyclists, motorists and pedestrians alike must abide by traffic rules and play their part in looking out for one another."

Not being racist but the cyclist concerned is an Asshole as he broke the traffic rules, yet taunt and cause altercation.

Last edited by a moderator:

In other words .... Charge him with what ?

Ang mo go court no scared. If DPP lose this ..... Whole country looks like shit. Looks like not confident.

Good thing our motorists did not go down to his level and confront him.

That would have made it so personal.

Red_Bean_Bun;1044773 said:
In other words .... Charge him with what ?

Ang mo go court no scared. If DPP lose this ..... Whole country looks like shit. Looks like not confident.

Causing nuisance Maybe? Want to say flaut traffic rules also he's a bicycle after all,
But I heard tp also got fine cyclist cycling on pavement :eek:

ac323 u bought ur roofless bicycle already? Roofless rocks!

C3P0;1044924 said:
ac323 u bought ur roofless bicycle already? Roofless rocks!

sold........

cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

isn't this road rage ?

No one injured..... No physical contact.

Actually, it takes 2 hand to clap. Undeniably, what that Ang Mo did was not right. On the other hand, does anyone realise that that Ang Mo might be "provoke" by bad driver behavior on the road?

What i usually encounter is overtake & immediately make a left turn. Of course, i have my way to make sure that drivers can't do that unless he/she got balls bigger than basketball.

Twice provoked & twice caught of video? Am not saying drivers are right but videos clearly show he was one doing the provoting. He's acting tough spoiling for a right

Same guy!?!?!?

The near miss by the SUV turning into Caribbean condo.... SUV did not to signal, tried to out brake / turned aggressively without checking blind spot for 2 wheeled cyclist / motorcyclist....

This same scenario thing happened to me and my group of friends couple years ago when a cockernathan aunty driver just turned left without braking or signaling her intentions, luckily no lives lost but lots of bruises and a few broken bikes.

why r our ministers wasting time with trivials like theis n tampons etc.

ac323;1045328 said:

Miss Pan was quoted in the report as saying that she was driving alone to work on the leftmost lane of the road when she saw the cyclist in the middle of the lane.

She sounded her car's horn at the cyclist, who was identified as a foreigner in the report, to alert him to her vehicle.

She horned again, this time using hand gestures to ask the cyclist to move to the side of the lane so that she can speed up.

At this point, the cyclist can be seen on video looking behind to his right, then looking to his left when he flashed is middle finger at Miss Pan.
This Miss Pan really Champion.

wobbles;1045331 said:
Same guy!?!?!?

Look like the same guy leh

Anyone watched Quentin Tarantino's Death Proof ....... Every Lao Lan cyclist would meet his Kurt Russel one day ......

[video=youtube;H0bDdMJbtx8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H0bDdMJbtx8[/video]

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
uk88menu

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back