Porsche Stuggart quietly reduced prices

DriveAllDay

Don't know if it is to prepare for new models coming soon, or to counter the pricing pressures from PI. Good news to all then.

Example: Boxster S

1. Free 19" SportsDesign Wheel. Used to cost about 8-9K I think
2. Free PDK. Used to cost 11K!
3. Free Xenon lights. Used to cost 5K
4. Free Climate control air-con. Used to be ~1.5K
5. Free audio upgrade with iPhone connection. Used to be about 2K

So the savings are quite substantial -- about 25K in total.

Bear in mind though, all Porsche prices are quoted without COE now, so you have to add that to the total price.

This, along with the 5 year full service and warranty, might just swing some of you from PI to Stuggart...

Re: Porsche Stuggart quietly reduced prices

Free PCCB I dump my ride now and switch....wait...its a porker. No thanks.

Sales too good last year so time to celebrate and rid all the existing stocks

stuttgart is one of few dealers left in spore with conscience....for a 400k+ C2 their gross profit margin is similar to the mid-range 3 and 5 series. and they still send their service crew to germany for refreshment courses. the head service uncle, Mr Foo emerged first for his test among reps from dealerships arnd the world, so no way i will consider a PI porker...

Oh shit! I hope my neighbor dun buy one

TripleM;624399 said:
Sales too good last year so time to celebrate and rid all the existing stocks

I was in Sungei Kaduk in January -- they had in their lot 90 cars they had to prep and deliver before CNY. Yes, business is good for them.

In terms of existing stock, there is none -- every car is indented.

n@u9ht;624401 said:
stuttgart is one of few dealers left in spore with conscience....for a 400k+ C2 their gross profit margin is similar to the mid-range 3 and 5 series. and they still send their service crew to germany for refreshment courses. the head service uncle, Mr Foo emerged first for his test among reps from dealerships arnd the world, so no way i will consider a PI porker...

Well I wouldn't go so far to say they are one of the few with conscience. Compared to PML it probably is :)

But look at it the other way -- the gross margin Stuggart enjoys is MORE than the SELLING PRICE of the exact car in UK. Something is fundamentally wrong here -- it is all due to the market distortions and barriers that the government put in place that such business economics exist.

n@u9ht;624401 said:

pls xplain your formula for that?

Dont know what options u might hv ticked, w/o options cud be as low as 425k to start with ( COE incl )

so if u buy at 425k , their profit is easily still 50k on a totally base model. Think healthy profit still and i reckon it's more than PML bread n butter models.

TripleM;624531 said:
Dont know what options u might hv ticked, w/o options cud be as low as 425k to start with ( COE incl )

so if u buy at 425k , their profit is easily still 50k on a totally base model. Think healthy profit still and i reckon it's more than PML bread n butter models.

If you use UK website selling price as a very generous basis for OMV, then Stuggart's margin is more like SGD90K. The UK listed price includes 20% VAT, so should be taken out of the calculation.

I think Stuttgart's profit margin is grey area la, considering they give 3 more years of extra warranty on top of the 2 years factory gurantee.
Porsche parts don't come cheap and considering the amount of money they have to come out with for each car, investment into infrastructure, showrooms, manpower, machines, etc.. and of course Return of investment... every business also wants to make money.. which is actually charitable ??

Is up to individual to decide whether to purchase from SA or PI.

PI > upfront savings, but maintanence wise have to source for dependable n reliable workshops to do the maintanence etc which i think there are at least 4 workshops out there capable of maintaining porkers well.

SA > upfront pay more, resulting in more interests (lol), but anything for the next 5 years jus dump the car at stuttgart and complain about anything there is to complain, make them keep your car in your best desired condition.

resale value of PI n SA cars varies for the first few years only. Actually heck, after 3-4 years old, it makes no difference.

Porsche Stuggart quietly reduced prices

hi guys,

like to check what all think about the new cayenne 3.6 tip. coz i might chnage to it this coming june. any 1 know any good sales in SA?? thanks in advance.

Kiske;624590 said:
Is up to individual to decide whether to purchase from SA or PI.

PI > upfront savings, but maintanence wise have to source for dependable n reliable workshops to do the maintanence etc which i think there are at least 4 workshops out there capable of maintaining porkers well.

SA > upfront pay more, resulting in more interests (lol), but anything for the next 5 years jus dump the car at stuttgart and complain about anything there is to complain, make them keep your car in your best desired condition.

resale value of PI n SA cars varies for the first few years only. Actually heck, after 3-4 years old, it makes no difference.

For porsches, i rather go to SA coz of the 5yrs warranty including wear n tear... i have tried it and as the 2nd owner on a pre-owned ride, they fulfilled their promise as no $$$ needed within the warranty.

For PI, no complains from friends yet so that Good News as well!

;)

I had 4 porsches from SA and they are responsible and technically good in taking care of all modern P-cars in general. However, due to the sudden increase in ownership especially in the last 2 yrs, service and warranty turn around time can be a tad longer than my comfort zone.

Currently, I own a PI Porsche in manual form. No issue from day one and is about coming to a yr soon. My car is maintain by Espace, Andy who eat and breath Porsche and have all the software to maintain most if not all P-cars in general.

pongster;628259 said:
For porsches, i rather go to SA coz of the 5yrs warranty including wear n tear... i have tried it and as the 2nd owner on a pre-owned ride, they fulfilled their promise as no $$$ needed within the warranty.

For PI, no complains from friends yet so that Good News as well!

;)

wear and tears include tires too??

hitmee;628311 said:
wear and tears include tires too??

Brake pads n rotors included.... dude, tires no la.... hahaha i wish too haha... but tires cost are minimum when compared to other wear n tear ;) especially if u track...

pongster;628313 said:
Brake pads n rotors included.... dude, tires no la.... hahaha i wish too haha... but tires cost are minimum when compared to other wear n tear ;) especially if u track...

i encountered AD who provided such package, but when you sent your car in, they will deny there were any faults. say is normal and common.

hope Stuttgart is not like that.

Welbo;628309 said:
I had 4 porsches from SA and they are responsible and technically good in taking care of all modern P-cars in general. However, due to the sudden increase in ownership especially in the last 2 yrs, service and warranty turn around time can be a tad longer than my comfort zone.

Currently, I own a PI Porsche in manual form. No issue from day one and is about coming to a yr soon. My car is maintain by Espace, Andy who eat and breath Porsche and have all the software to maintain most if not all P-cars in general.

yo bro, can recommend ur sales guy? pm me thanks in advance.

Welbo;628309 said:

Hi, am considering the Panamera S....can you PM me your PI contact? Thanks.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
8xbet77blog1

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back