PRC FT tried Hit-and-Run

MapleLeaf

Users Awaiting Email Confirmation
Saw this container trailer speeding along West Coast Highway, then side-sweeped a Hyundai and clipped its side mirror and sped away.

Hyundai gave chase and blocked him. PRC driver came down, and agressively said he did not see anything happened. I stopped in front, came forward and told them I saw everything.

As the PRC continue to argue that he did not do anything wrong, I started taking photos with my iPhone. The PRC driver got angry and threathen to beat me up. I called the police.

Re: PRC FT tried Hit-and-Run

Police came and I told police he threatened me. When questioned, PRC driver said I took his photo and is againse the law.

Police told him it is not againist the law and PRC driver said it is against the law in China. PRC argued with police that China and Singapore should be same law!

I gave them my particulars and left.

Social retards again

Bro MapleLeaf, you did the right thing to help another person.

Cheers to you! I salute you, bro!

Great.......job.well done bro. Proud of u.

hero, not internet hero.
he is lucky bro john is not there.

TP should reward drivers like Maple with free BlackVue...

MapleLeaf;817396 said:
Police came and I told police he threatened me. When questioned, PRC driver said I took his photo and is againse the law.

Police told him it is not againist the law and PRC driver said it is against the law in China. PRC argued with police that China and Singapore should be same law!

I gave them my particulars and left.

Bro respect ... Singapore and china should be same law!!! You tell him china can hit n run Singapore cannot!!! All Singaporean should stand up for own people...

You set an excellent example..the road will be a must safer place..Great job Bro...

Kudos for lending a 'helping hand' regardless if e innocent is SGean or not.

Unfortunately it is again another PRC FTrash and from his personal words, it showed clearly that most of them do not abide by our Law but think only PRC Law applies.

Tell me how to be tolerant of them? On e other hand, I respect those PRC who abide by our Laws.

I hope PM Lee will hear about this. Haven't any of the govt know the way china ppl drives in china? They don't give way to pedestrian even its their right of way.

MIW should really see how they are trying to dominate our culture and not blending into us! Is this where Singapore is going towards?? A nation that is built up by my most respectful MM Lee.

on a serious note, if encounter big trucks, lorry, trailer or bus; pls do give way to them la
lots of blind spots for them to even notice you... if kenna brushed, you are worse off than them

Size does MATTER!!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FemiProreview

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back