• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

Price for new E90 335i

ktnpl

Hi, any advice on what is a reasonable price to bid for a brand new stock 335i sedan manufactured in 2008? I was told by PML that the OMV is around 62k.

OMV $62,000 + ARF $62,000 + Customs Duty $12,400 + GST $5,208 + Registration $140 + COE Open Market $5,982 + Road Tax $2,362 + Radio Licence $27 + In-Vehicle Unit $150 = Total Car Cost of $150,269 before overheads and margin.

Re: Price for new E90 335i

For a non bread butter car model like 335, there is much less flexibility in price movement for PML, even in current market.

I think most purchasers would find it hard to justify the purchase even with cash in hand given the current economic climate. Hence, if PML can be nimble and price their cars more flexibly, it can be a win-win proposition. Afterall, this is no ordinary crisis :p. The world economy has been on steriods (some say morphine) for a long time and we are only recently beginning to fall back to a more sustainable level of spending. There is still a lot of bad debts to be flushed from the system and the chokage is really serious. Imagine the backflow of shit everywhere if the systems fails (not likely but still possible).

ktnpl;426817 said:
I think most purchasers would find it hard to justify the purchase even with cash in hand given the current economic climate. Hence, if PML can be nimble and price their cars more flexibly, it can be a win-win proposition. Afterall, this is no ordinary crisis :p. The world economy has been on steriods (some say morphine) for a long time and we are only recently beginning to fall back to a more sustainable level of spending. There is still a lot of bad debts to be flushed from the system and the chokage is really serious. Imagine the backflow of shit everywhere if the systems fails (not likely but still possible).

How much they quoted you? $180k?

Wa, $180K is cheap. I think it was slightly above $200K when it was launched.

kenntona;426845 said:
Wa, $180K is cheap. I think it was slightly above $200K when it was launched.

i understand the 335 coupe is selling at $220k thereabout, if it's true, there is a diff of $20K ref. to launch price, hence i come to a "crisis price" of $180k+, assuming the price decline apply. $30k profit margin for non bread and butter seem reasonable,no?

Turbo said:
i understand the 335 coupe is selling at $220k thereabout......
Wow. When Sam and Omar first bought their e92 335s, it was $240K thereabout. Subsequently they moved the prices up to $250K thereabout. Now it is $220K? Amazing......

satines;426858 said:
180k will be a nice price for E90 335i....I recall they price it about $40k more than 325s (the 325s with i-drive, etc)

in another thread, 520 is selling at $130 thereabt, 320 shd be above in the range of $110K, ref. to that it seem $180k to $190K is highly possible since 325 shd not be selling any higher than 525...

like what Ken, it's amazing.
On top of the current crisis, the lower in 5% of the OMV shd play a part though minimal

guess we very much like to hear from the thread starter on the 335 asking price.

Turbo;426861 said:
guess we very much like to hear from the thread starter on the 335 asking price.

The prices u guys quoted are very reasonable. But the price quoted by SE is $198,800:( . Not sure whether it's the SE or the management. Anyone care to recommend me an SE who's helpful and provides good professional service?

ktnpl;426868 said:
The prices u guys quoted are very reasonable. But the price quoted by SE is $198,800:( . Not sure whether it's the SE or the management. Anyone care to recommend me an SE who's helpful and provides good professional service?

I can't vouch for my SE. Iif you don mind trying, u can PM me for her contact.
honestly in time like this,sub $200k just don seem right to me.

i think the 335 is a premium car and not the mass seling mode so PML will have to keep the price to a premium else pple will be afraid to buy thnking the price will drop too much after they buy.

Since I am not into high performance cars per se, I will probably hold out for a good deal or wait for new stock of 323i to arrive in May / Jun or KIV the purchase even longer. The price difference between the 323i and 335i is currently more than $60k even after upgrading to 18" original wheels for 323i, which is quite a big gap.

Sidetrack a little. I noticed the sound system for 5 series is better than the 335i which in turn is better than the other 3 series. Anyone else noticed the difference too?

The market is heading south anyway, so it's good to wait. If the US auto industry falls, the world economy will take another nosedive to new lows, possibly in the next month once we know the fate of Chrysler. Euro is expected to drop too.

import one yourself and save many many dollahs

you can import a M3 sedan DCT for as little as 160k, PML are selling at 348k

i dunno how they sleep at night!!!

carreracat said:
you can import a M3 sedan DCT for as little as 160k, PML are selling at 348k
e90 M3 DCT for $160K? You kidding?

for a used import then it is possible...

TripleM;428259 said:
for a used import then it is possible...

Yah, Pak

I was about to say that......

If not, then we will have many "SatinGhost Riders" on our roads man.............

Don't bother with $180k, I gave a solid offer and was totally ignored. Not even a counter offer.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fun88141
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back