Puddle of Water under my Car

XXX

Recently then I start noticing puddle of water under my car at the centre portion after my car is parked for a while. It seems too much to be normal as I've been owning this car for a year already and only the past few days it caught my attention.

Is it normal?

Re: Puddle of Water under my Car

If it is only water, probably from the aircon (normal) or wiper fluid tank leak (not normal). Low chance for radiator leak cos you would have the warning light ON already.

the puddle directly beneath the radiator or somewhere else?
e36 radiator reservoir tends to leak with age, thats the prob i had previously.
hopefully you don't kena same problem

Just collected my 325i coupe and i do notice water dripping below the car..

Its behind the front wheel.. exactly where our air-condition in the vehicle is.. i went out after i move the car to touch it and it is water and not oil..

What water, from where.. i wouldn't know..

Ya... Probably just from aircon, mine also from behind from wheel almost centre of the car. Drive is normal.

Dear seniors,

I also have water dripping out behind the right front wheel, shd I be worried? I'm worried there is a potential failure that is going to happen but I had my radiator hose, sensor and expansion tank changed not long ago.

If only happen during heavy rain. think the rubber seal between the engine & cabin gone liao. can be serious.
air con water not suppose drip inside the car, most likely rain water.

i did not have water drip inside the cabin. when i parked the car, i saw water below the center of the car and also water dripping behind front right wheel. i was puzzled as i thought there is only one drainage in the center of the car for air con.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gk88today
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back