Puncture service message

stektan

Hi...This morning, while driving along the highway, the "Tyre puncture" service warning came out. Was surprised as the car was still handling well and didn;t feel anything. Anyway, stopped by a petrol station and indeed, one of the rear tyres was punctured! Went to tyre shop and changed tyres but somehow the tyre puncture service message is still on. Will it go away after a certain speed or distant? Or do I need to reset it. Am not using run flats.

Re: Puncture service message

u din opt to repair the tres instead? was the puncutre serious

Need to reset whenever tires are changed if not the message will keep haunt you .......

a few days ago, my warning light came up too...am on RFTs and i checked not deflated(hard to see) then i pump air and reset...no more warning le...

duno got problem or not..

I got it last week one corkscrew in the rear tyre....i think you should check all your tyres carefully

Ya, realised that I have been neglecting to check my tyre pressure for quite a while and my tyres were badly affected.

Anyway, for those who might be interested - was trying to see how to reset without going to PML and realised that it is just going to the idrive menu and then just reset the tyre pressure.

Best to go pump air to desired pressure once every 2 weeks, and do a reset.

laksa;549968 said:
a few days ago, my warning light came up too...am on RFTs and i checked not deflated(hard to see) then i pump air and reset...no more warning le...

duno got problem or not..

went for servicing and found out my rear tyre kana 1 nail.

anyone knows whether to patch back or change it better? running on RFTs

laksa;551377 said:
went for servicing and found out my rear tyre kana 1 nail.

anyone knows whether to patch back or change it better? running on RFTs

You mean change the whole tyre because of 1 nail?? I'm sure patching it will surfice unless its really that bad beyond repair.

dantito;555773 said:
how to reset??:thinking:
left stick at ur steering wheel. toggle the menu until you see the reset tyre pressure option. push button in once and push again, this time holding it there till the tick sign comes on. ur tyres pressure monitor has been reset

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
18wincharity

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back