Questions about new F10 from PI

aristocat

Went down to a PI today to see the new pirus for my wife and saw a F10 at the PI. Seems well spec and comes with HUD and the Idrive is the new type with the shortcut buttons. Without much intro i went in and took a look. 1st time i was looking at PI BMW. (Mine was PML brought second hand) The chatty and sexy salesgirl intro the car to me. But alas no key to start the car or just on it for me to look look see see. Trim was in my favourite bird's eye.

Suddenly i discover my wife standing near the new pirus looking at me darkly. So went over meekly.

Some questions for brothers here...

The GPS navigation for the BMW. i was informed that they will come retrofitted with a touchscreen aftermarket GPS system. I have no problems with that but what about the HUD? Cos i saw BMW 5 series with HUD and the GPS does display n the screen, like this
bmw-new-full-colour-hud.jpg

If one were to buy the 5er, can it be programmed in such a way that the singapore map software is in the idrive? I ever heard of aftermarket shops in malaysia being able to do that using some software.

Pardon me for being draft. I'm just curious. I was considering buying my next brimmer from PI. but was worried about the GPS as i use it often in Malaysia. Morever, i like the OEM look and the HUD of course!

Hopefully brothers here can advise if one could but a PI BMW and get the original mapping software on the iDrive.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
may88toys

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back