racing tornado bodykit

Racebred

Core Group Members
you could equire at Autovox or Benzline, or if you prefer to go replica, there are many ppl with adverts in our advert folder.

Dude, the RD Tornado is the chio-est kit around, IMO. Excluding Hamann's, of course......

Anyhow, nice to meet you. You still owe me one kopi......

album_pic.php

album_pic.php

album_pic.php

RD body kit very clean cut looking.. :inlove:

Got a quote for replica already. Just checking out to see whether the replica can fit the ride perfect and the surface is good, or require uneven surface and requires riveting.

Still checking from suppliers from ASEAN countries such as Taiwan, Malaysia, Indonesia.

Re: racing tornado bodykit

galant1688 said:
hi,

was thinking of changing the above for my ride.

Any feedback and cost on this? where can i get?

Yo.... you looking for replica or original? Replica Y2K have it asking full set around 2K.

:laughlik:

blackbmw said:
galant1688 said:
hi,

was thinking of changing the above for my ride.

Any feedback and cost on this? where can i get?

Yo.... you looking for replica or original? Replica Y2K have it asking full set around 2K.

2K for Replica?....

Folks!

Good news. I managed to get replica RD Tornado Kit - Full set (front bumper, side skirts, rear bumper) at around S$1000 (RM2,250) including installation.

For RD front bumper, side skirts and rear lip (RM1,500). Best thing, he can even modify to fit quad exhausts, if you want.

Installer has done several RD kit on pre FL / FL E46, and plentiful of pictures on his works with E46.

Replica kit from KL, and installer in JB. He is quite well known for workmanship, and many Singapore rides were brought to him for final touch.My previous VR4 kit was also done by him.

Paint work is recommended to be done in Singapore.

I am planning a Group Buy to get a better price from him. Alteratively, we can arrange a group visit to his workshop and mix + match your ride.

Please put contacts if interested.

RD Full Kit (Front bumper, side skits, rear bumper)
1) name + contact
2)
3)

RD partial Kit (Front bumper, side skits, hamman rear lip)
1) Galant1688 (not changing rear bumper, as I want to retain my bumper)
2)
3)

Any other parts:
1) name + contact + items you want + model of ride

Bro

What is the material they use for the replicas?

PU? or Fibre glass?

Thanks!

:thumbsup:

galant1688 said:
Folks!

Good news. I managed to get replica RD Tornado Kit - Full set (front bumper, side skirts, rear bumper) at around S$1000 (RM2,250) including installation.

For RD front bumper, side skirts and rear lip (RM1,500). Best thing, he can even modify to fit quad exhausts, if you want.

Installer has done several RD kit on pre FL / FL E46, and plentiful of pictures on his works with E46.

Replica kit from KL, and installer in JB. He is quite well known for workmanship, and many Singapore rides were brought to him for final touch.My previous VR4 kit was also done by him.

I am planning a Group Buy to get a better price from him. Alteratively, we can arrange a group visit to his workshop and mix + match your ride.

For group visit to his workshop :-

1) Peter - 98337483 (depends on the schedule)

Good job Galant1688!! Does the installer bring in the side fenders, the ones with the side lobangs??

Thanks heaps and can't wait to see yours and peter's rides! Btw, helped u tidy up your post! :thumbsup:

-----------------------------------------------------

Folks!

2)
3)

2)
3)

Any other parts:
1) Sam 91866565 Side Fenders (pre-fl coupe)

kenntona said:
Dude, the RD Tornado is the chio-est kit around, IMO. Excluding Hamann's, of course......

Anyhow, nice to meet you. You still owe me one kopi......

album_pic.php

album_pic.php

album_pic.php

kekeke...

No Bro.. RD is still the chio-est around.. even more chio than hamman!!! hehehehe

:laughing:

Doctor, you spiking me huh?

I like my Hamann leh.

Now Hamann more chio, or AC more chio?

kenntona said:
Doctor, you spiking me huh?

I like my Hamann leh.

Now Hamann more chio, or AC more chio?

hehehehe..

AC more chio... hehehehehehe..

Dont come after me hor! I buy you nuggets lah!

lets arrange after CNY, as I will be travelling end this week till 4 Feb 2005.

They will open on the 10th day of CNY, which is 11 Feb 05 onwards.

For side fender, nothing is impossible to them. Saw a Camry convert to Lexus round tail-light somemore. You name it, they can customize it to your likings.

Let's consolidate a list of interested parties and we will plan for a Sat morning. I am very familar with JB, dun worry... ke ke ke

Yo dude, i am interested in the group visit and not the RD full kit thingy.

Alteratively, we can arrange a group visit to his workshop and mix + match your ride.

Group visit

1)
2)
3)

2)
3)

Any other parts:
1) Sam 91866565 Side Fenders (pre-fl coupe)[/quote]

blackbmw said:
Yo dude, i am interested in the group visit and not the RD full kit thingy.

Alteratively, we can arrange a group visit to his workshop and mix + match your ride.

Group visit

2) Leonard - 90211441

1)
2)
3)

2)
3)

Any other parts:
1) Sam 91866565 Side Fenders (pre-fl coupe)
[/quote]

i am in for the group visit.
maybe i will get inspired or tempted to do something.... :twisted:

Ok.

Let fix it on Sat 27 Jan morning?

I am back in SIngapore on this date. Meet at Woodland checkpoint area (many shops beside it) ... there is a Mcdonalds with massive open space car park??

Response???

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jsjl444

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back