radio reception

Collected my 420i about a month ago and I noticed the radio reception for the car is very poor. Always having static in the basement whereas my previous Lexus didn’t have such issue. Is there any way to fix this?

Not sure if changing to aftermarket antenna might help. Maybe you want to head down to an audio shop familiar with BMW to check? Two examples would be Soundwerkz (Sin Ming) or Audio Solution (Ubi)

Not sure if changing to aftermarket antenna might help. Maybe you want to head down to an audio shop familiar with BMW to check? Two examples would be Soundwerkz (Sin Ming) or Audio Solution (Ubi)
Thank you for the reply. Might drop by during the weekend. Thanks

Collected my 420i about a month ago and I noticed the radio reception for the car is very poor. Always having static in the basement whereas my previous Lexus didn’t have such issue. Is there any way to fix this?
bro I faced the same issue with 2 Grand Tourer. Complained to PML but they blame my external camera's external battery interference which i cannot accept as this is really Bull shit. I give up finally man. I have bad radio reception even at open area. Same as u, i do not have the issue with my merz

bro I faced the same issue with 2 Grand Tourer. Complained to PML but they blame my external camera's external battery interference which i cannot accept as this is really Bull shit. I give up finally man. I have bad radio reception even at open area. Same as u, i do not have the issue with my merz
Hai.... Irritating

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ko66london
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back